10

Lauren//

"So you're not gay?" I held the cup of coffee on the coffee table. Sitting on the wooden floor. Staring at both Jimin and Hoseok that were seated on my couch.

"Hell no." Hoseok gave me a stank face as Jimin shook his head.

"What made you think that?" Jimin squished the red and white hearted pillow against his left cheek.

"Just the way you pulled him into your apartment. It was a thought." I mumbled, now embarrassed.

"Anyway, I heard so much about you, Lauren." Hoseok smiled and winked. Laying both of his arms on the back of his couch as he leaned back.

"Really?" My eyebrows jumped. Sitting up straight as I leaned forward.

"Hoseok, shut up." Jimin threatened under his breath.

"Yeah, that day he ran out of your apartment. I was dying to meet you ever since that day."

A smile crept on my face as my eyes wondered over to Jimin. His eyes immediately leaving mine to look at his hands.

"Since it's my first day in New York, do you mind showing me around?" Hoseok questioned, now resting his palms on his ripped jeans.

"I'll show you around!" Jimin yelped. Raising his hand voluntarily. Hoseok shook his head and pointed at me.

"I'm talking to Lauren."

The spit in my mouth dried. Leaving my mouth parched for anything wet. Clearing my throat, I answered. "Well I suppose I can."

"Good." He stood from his seat and grabbed my hand. Pulling my body towards the door.

"I'M COMING TOO!" Jimin hopped over the sofa. Tripping on his own feet in a rush.

"No need to be jealous." Hoseok whispered under his breath. Pressing the elevator's button with his long fingers.

"No need to be jealous, nar nar nar." Jimin mocked slightly.

These two were too cute. I closed my mouth as to hid my smile.

Getting off the elevator, we walked straight for the doors. "Aw shit." Hoseok sighed.

"What is it?" Jimin stood in the middle of us.

"That taxi guy is still here. I didn't pay him."

"What?! Why?!" Jimin's hand smacked the back of Hoseok's head. Him grimacing in pain.

"I only had a twenty dollar bill. I need to buy me some food with that. So no." He pouted. Turning his nose up at the doors while folding his arms.

"Well I'm not going to pay the guy, are you Lauren?" Jimin asked.

"Hell, I barely get money as is. No." I spat out. Obviously that was a lie, I just didn't feel like unassing my money.

"I think we should run." Hoseok's voice startled the both of us.

"Why?" Looking over to Hoseok that looks like he was going to shit his pants.

"Because he's coming." Jimin pointed at the man that grabbed a baseball bat out of his truck. He was coming for us.

"Let's go. Taxi drivers really don't play when it comes to money." I pushed Jimin's back. Forcing his body to fall on Hoseok's back in the process.

Almost cracking my ankle as we ran. Pushing pass strangers that dotted the sidewalk.

"DAMN ASIANS!" The man screamed.

----------
More like a filler chapter. Sorry.

~Shauna

~Shauna