16

Lauren//

I was coming home tired, yet again. I didn't even bother to knock on Jimin's door as I passed by. Lazily penetrating the key hole with the key.

My ears perked at the sound of voices behind my door.

"Who ever is in here, come out so I can fuck your ass." I spoke, gripping the knob and opening it.

Seriously, if there was some creepy ass stranger in this house I would not mind fucking their ass so they can leave me only. My eyes were barely open.

"LAUREN MAZE! HOW DEAR YOU SPEAK TO YOUR PARENTS LIKE THAT?" My mother's voice screamed. That startled me so bad that i jumped. My eyes becoming big saucers, seeing my parents standing in front of my couch.

My dad shook his head as he tried getting the zipper unjammed from the suitcase.

"Mommy! Daddy! Oh my jesus! I'm so sorry, but why didn't you call me!" I was so shocked i didn't know what to feel.

"We told you that we'd be here in two months. Didn't we? That nice landlord gave us a key to your house." My mom dusted the white and red striped pillow off.

It's been two months...

Already?

"Oh.... I remember now." I said quietly. Slipping my aching feet out of my shoes.

"You have a really nice place. Makes me want to move in here with you." My mother joked.

Fuuuuuuck no.

"Heh..." I gave a sheepish smile and darted to my room. Maybe i should've stopped by Jimin's.

"Oh! That's what I wanted to ask you. Why is there an Asian guy bursting into your apartment like that? Your father and i got into the mood and he just walked in!" She screamed from the living room.

If i wasn't tired I'm pretty sure I would gag from my parents trying to get it on in my apartment.

I should go ask Jimin if he was okay ask and not traumatized but that can wait.

I need sleep.

Work just drained me dry leaving my my battery on 5%. All i wanted to do was dive and make love to my bed. Forget that my parents are here. Forget about Jimin for now.

°°°°°
Jimin//

"Come on, just tell me what happened over at Lauren's house." Hoseok laid his body across my couch. His fingers walking on the armrest.

I shook my head, traumatized. I know that people get horny and what not but seeing old people playing tongue hockey was horrific.

"Old people- kissing. Parents?" I said absent minded. Rocking back in forth as i sat by the coffee table.

I looked like a deranged animal that crawled out from the wild. Like a wild turkey. Eyes twitching as i rocked.

Concern filled Hoseok's face as he sat up. "What?"

"Her parents. Were kissing-" I could barely finish my sentence as I dry heaved.

It took a moment for Hoseok to get what I'm saying because you know that boy can be slow. Spit splattered on my face as his obnoxious laughter filled the room.

I stared at Hoseok in disappointment. He was gasping for air in laughter as he clutched his stomach.

"Oh my lord. Your face is priceless. Wait until i tell the boys." He chortled.

Oh how my fingers wished to throttle him. I got up, annoyed that he didn't try to calm me.

"Fuck you." I lifted my middle finger as i stomped to my room.

Will that scene ever be erased from my innocent brain?

--------
Sorry for not updating but oh man how much these kids need ass whoopings. It's literally unbelievable. Everywhere i turn they're saying racist ass shit. I made four to five new friends. One is from japan. One is from Germany. The other one is one of my homegirls. Then this sophomore. I have my other homegirls from last year but most of us got split up.

I have more to say but I'll say it next chapter.

To be continued.

Please excuse all errors. I'm dead tired so once I get home I'm going to make love to my bed.

~Shauna