25

Hoseok//

I packed my bags as soon as I heard the news. The terrible news. The news that makes your mood shitty. Shitty as in an imaginary cloud just shitted on you.

I'm a mess.

I wiped my nose as I cried out an ugly, little sob. Namjoon was still crying as well. Mumbling to himself about when did he get that barcode tattoo.

"I should be the only one crying. Shut up." I threw one of my socks at him.

I feel like jungkook right now. Like i just want to drake it out by making a song about Lauren.

Fuck.

"I'm leaving later on so don't worry." Namjoon wiped his eyes. I nodded as I kept stuffing all the things in the room into my suitcase.

"Put the fucking rice cooker back." Namjoon spat as I tried to stuff it into my bookbag. Tears blinding me as Namjoon snatched it away. Putting it back in the kitchen.

'Don't be a little bitch, Hoseok. Get over it.' My conscience whispered.

"Maybe someone else is going to love me. Maybe that person is back in Korea? I lost hope." I grabbed my hair in frustration as I sighed.

But did I love Lauren?

Yes.

I did love her. Just as much as Jimin did. Her poofy hair, her soft smile, her plump lips, even her love for black cherries was cute.

"Flight 840 to Korea will be departing soon." The words filled my head like gibberish. I learned English for nothing. Nothing.

I stuffed my poor suitcase into the compartment above my seat. I Grabbed my jacket and scooted towards the window seat. Starring out the window in daze, a woman's presence startled me as she flopped down.

I turned my head back to the window again as I gripped the armrest. I tried looking at her from the corner of my eyes. My mouth gaped open as I gasped internally.

Her chestnut brown skin.

Her juicy lips.

Her curly black hair.

Must I forget her eyes.

Were looking right back at me.

"Hello." She said in Korean. My mouth dropped even more. She was beautiful, she can speak Korean, and she was STILL beautiful.

"Hi." I smiled at her.

But I honestly regret meeting her because she's a PAIN IN MY ASS!!

----------------
This is the start of Hoseok's book. This will come out after Jin's. Then it'll be tae tae's turn. Rap mon a biotch so he ain't getting a story. Just kidding. He will, but it will have nothing to do with his character in these stories.

One more chapter than I'm out. Shall I work on that tonight?

Maybe.

~Shauna

P.S.- go check out kmusicandblackwomen on youtube, instagram, and tumblr to see us sistas slaying Asian guy's shit.