11

Lauren//

"So this is what New York looks like." Hoseok whispered as he sipped his coffee. I turned my head away from the sight of him and too the pond we were seated by.

Jimin nodded before taking a bite out of the powdered donut I bought. We've been walking around all day without transportation. Come to think of it, we could've taken Jimin's car.

"I've been coming to this place since I've moved here. This is the first time I've been here with people." I admitted. I was a lonely yet a happy person before they came.

"What are your dreams, Lauren..." Jimin's eyes never left the murky colored pond. Cocking his head to the side as the wind kissed his hair.

Pursing my lips. I thought.

What were my dreams. What could I possibly get out of life that's worth my dreams?

To be loved...

"To be loved. To have a family." Call me desperate but finding true love is not that easy.

"Someone will love you. Soon enough." Hoseok nudged my side. Making me flinch a little on the metal bench.

Jimin and Hoseok fought about where I was going to sit. The end result of me sitting in the middle.

Uncomfortably.

"Anyway, is there a club around here? I haven't partied lately." He finished his drink and sat it at his feet.

"Yeah, there's this nightclub not too far from here." I pointed my finger to
the right of us.

"Let's go then. Tonight." Jimin popped out excitedly.

I looked at him like he was crazy. I never pinned Jimin to be a party person. I thought he was quiet at some times. Maybe because of his soft voice.

"Alright. Knock on my door when you're ready." I spoke as we stood in the hallway. Doing a tiny salute, Hoseok grabbed Jimin and darted to their door.

Hours had passed and my butt going numb from being seated on the cushion. Teetering my heels on the floor back and forth.

"Lauren! Lauren! Lauren! Lauren! Laure-" Hoseok screamed, knocking on the door every time he said my name.

"Boy if you don't..." Jimin growled before I heard a smacking sound.

"Don't you hit me, you're jealous that I'm screaming her name. She'll be screaming my name too." I didn't quite understand the last part because he whispered it in Korean.

Leaping up, I ran to the door. Opening it to see Hoseok in a green jacket with army patterns with a white shirt underneath. My eyes widened, completely taken aback. This boy knows how to dress up even with casual wear.

Jimin cleared his throat as he smiled at me. His bomber jacket covered his white shirt that was slightly tucked into his blue jeans in the front.

"You guys look amazing..." Imaginary hearts floated around my head as I drooled.

"You look breathtaking. Have I ever told you I liked the little sparkle in your eyes?" Hoseok cuffed my arm around his as he pulled me from my door. Accidentally bumping into Jimin's shoulder.

"Aish... this hoe." He bit his lip as he followed closely behind.

I never been to this club before, only hearing that it had six floors. The main one in the city. Having every single person flocking to the doors of that place.

"Wow..." Jimin gasped, climbing out of the driver's seat. Coming around to where I stood by Hoseok. I didn't mind how Hoseok was acting. Clingy. I'd rather have a guy so far up my ass than him being in another.
Jimin was on another page. It was like he was playing safe.

Walking to the building, a body guard stopped us with a flick of his hand. "Whoa young lady, what is such a fine, black woman like you doing with these two chinks."

Jimin's face went sour as Hoseok gasped louder than I could. Slapping his hand across his chest. "Excuse you man, but I'm not a damn chink. Looking like a fat ass, moldy ass, crusty ass piece of chicken. Let us in you fat fuck." He went off.

"Where did he learn all that English?" Jimin covered his mouth, just staring at the scene in front of him.

"Hell no, this fat fuck isn't letting your dog eating ass in here. Only her." His brown fingers pointed at me.

That set me off, I moved forward and pushed Hoseok back gently. Getting all in the man's face.

"Are you just mad that I'm with asian men instead of black men? Do you know how many times I gave them my time but they wasted it on some white girl? Don't you know? Now move." I spat, pushing his beefy ass body back. Then proceeded to wrapping my arms behind Jimin and Hoseok's back.

It was beyond adorable how they tensed up just by that.

"Let's have some fun." I mumbled, staring over the ocean of people dancing under black lights.

"Hell yeah." They both said.

------------
So I don't like this chapter but I needed to update. Next chapter will be better. I promise.

Please excuse errors, I'll check them later

~Shauna