24

Lauren//

I laid my back down against the couch's cushions. My eyes automatically staring up at the ceiling.

"It's okay. He's not mad." I whispered to no one. I mean, I would've been feeling some type of way too if he got pregnant.

Wait a minute...

Guys can't get pregnant so I would never know how he's feeling. I was debating on if I should go to the store and raid the place of pregnancy tests but I honestly don't want to know yet.

'Get your ass up, girl.' My conscious kept nagging me.

"Damn, I guess I should go then." I got up and grabbed my purse. Slipping in my shoes before i exited.

I turned around but fell back into my door when I saw Jimin holding a basket of black cherries and other things. His soft smile made my whole body melt inside.

"Hey..." He whispered, he held the basket in each hand as he wiped his sweaty palms on his jacket.

"Hi..." I waved a little. My eyes never leaving his face as we stood there. Small bags were noticeable under his eyes as little scruff has grown on his chin.

It's been only one day and he looks like a cave man. What the hell was he doing over there?

He looked down at the basket and shoved it at me. Forcing my arms to wrap around it. "This is for you, I promise I'll be a good father. I will treat you well and I promise to marry you in the future." He rambled out. He said it so quick that I could barely process his words.

He. Will. Marry... me??

My lips parted as I watched him look around nervously. "Jimin..."

"I love you." He spoke again, he looked up at me with solid eye contact.

"I..." I paused. His eyes opened even more as he waited for my reply. "Love you too." I grinned, how could I not love him. He's sweet, he's funny and most of all, he's Jimin.

Before we could make further conversation, Namjoon came out of Jimin's apartment with his suitcase banging behind him. "I am never visiting you again unless you take your ass back to Korea. How am I supposed to explain to my girlfriend about the barcode tattoo i have under my chin?" He lifted his head up and showed us the tattoo.

I smiled brightly as Jimin laughed. His eyes turning into upside down, mini crescent moons.

That's what he get for cheating, I thought. If only his girlfriend knew.

"But where's Hoseok?" I peeked behind Namjoon, seeing no one. Jimin cleared his throat as Namjoon answered.

"He took a flight out early this morning saying his vacation ended sooner than he thought." He checked his watch. "But he damn near took the whole place with him. He even took Jimin's rice cooker." Namjoon laughed.

Jimin smiled again as well, but I felt sad. I didn't even get to say goodbye to him. I never exactly got the chance to spend time with him.

Hoseok....

--------------
Hey guyyyyssss. There are 2 more chapters left and that will be the end of black cherry. I didn't expect this book to get as many reads as Comment. But i am thankful regardless for you guys, my readers, to have taken out your time to read and enjoy this story. But there's already another adventure sizzling up heat waves.

Look out for updates on Simmer. I already have the story planned out. Please forgive me for not showing love to my other books. I get lazy af.

And if you read all of this author's note then you're the best😙

Yoongi's butt, so cute

~Shauna

Please excuse errors