Chapter 46:

JaMyah inna MM❤
********

Jasmine pov

I woke up, and Kae was watchin Tv, eatin some hot chips. I then got up, and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, then washed my face. After that I just looked at myself in the mirror. A few min pasted, and I decited to go downstairs. Once I got down there, I was already in a bad mood. I started frowning and everything. Once I grabbed 2 breakfeast bars, I sat in the living room by Chance.

Everyone was just quiet and watching Tv, till somebody knocked on the door. Cammie opened it, then gagged. I giggled, then she handed me JaMyah. Then I looked who was at the door. In came Stephani😩😒. Then Kae came downstairs, and sat next to me.

I was lookin at Stephani, and saw her baby bump. As I was still looking at her, I noticed she had on MY ring that Chis gave me. At this point I felt me getting really red. I then felt somebody slowly take JaMyah. I looked up, and it was Aug.

Aug:*😕* Stephani who got you pregant.

She just stood there, and looked dumb. 😈😈😈.

Jas:*clears throat* Chris did, I said looking at him smirkin but I was still mad.

He clenched his jaw, and looked down shaking his head. I then stood up passing back and forth, with Cammie right beside me. Swear she's my mini me☺. Anyways😈.

Jas: And Chris....why and the hell does she have on MY ring that you gave me😑?

Steph:*clears throat* w-we're getting married.

I stopped in my tracks, and looked at her. Next thing you know, Cammie fist connected with her jaw. Swear Cammie stay ready.

Cam: Oops😈😅.

Thats made me laugh. I looked at Kae, and she was nodding smiling.

Kae: Nice on Cam👏☺.

Cam nodded. Once I turned around, I was tackled up against the wall. Would ya look at that, It was Chris.

Jas:*giggles* You don't scare me.

He then made his eyes turn that orange color.

Jas: You know there ain't really nun wrong wit you. I know you faking. Yo eyes only turn that color because, you got it from somebody in yo family. *giggles* Nigga you can't kill me😈💯. Your to soft. 

He looked at me with his jaw clenched. His eyes started to tear up. He let me go. Then the door opened. It was Jessie. I damn near jumped on him. Well I did😆.

Jas: I missed you, I said in his neck.

Jes: Missed you too bestfriend, I said lettin her down, and looking around. Hay everybody.

Everyone: Hay Jessie☺.

We then sat back down. Then Chris came downstairs. He looked at me and Jessie, then went and sat by Stephani.

Aug: Jas can me and Chance talk to you now.

I gave Brody, Tyga, and Kid Ink a look to make sure nun happen between Jessie and Chris. Then I followed Aug and chance into the kitchen.

Aug: Can you please tell us now.

I nodded then cleared my throat.

5 min later

Chance and Aug was just looking at me like😟.

Chance: Why didn't you tell us.

Jas: Cause if I did y'all would've died, and I didn't want that.

August was still lookin at me. Then he came over to me, and hugged me. I huged him back.

Aug: Next time tell us.

I nodded as we walked back in the living room. As I sat back down by Jessie, I pulled out my phone. I went to snapchat and put on a funny filter. I put it on Jessie, and took the pic. When he heard the camera he looked at me, then my phone.

Jes: Jas Delete that shit, I said as we both laughed.

Jas: Fuck no babeh😅, I said laughin hella hard.

He looked at me and tried to grab my phone but I kept moving. We was laughing hella hard😂. Man I haven't laughed this hard in a few hours, and I needed this. Anyways, he then gave up. I then just sat next to him, and looked at the picture.

I was finna post it, but then he grabbed it and held it up in the air. I ended up hopping on his lap.

Jas: Jessie noo😦, I said tryin to get my phone.

Jes:*laughs* Nah yo ass tryin to post it😅😑.

Jas: I'll save it, I won't post it💯😦.

He looked at me then lowered my phone. He watched me save it, then I deleted it. After that, I just layed in his chest. I then smirked, and looked down. I grabbed my phone, and went back to sc. I turned my flash on, and recorded my self unbuckling his belt😅😆.

Jes:*chuckles* Jas quit fuckin playin wit me.

I giggled, then stopped the video. Once he heard his voice again, he lifted me up.

Jas: Oops, I already posted it😆, I said giggling.

He looked at me, then looked down at his pants. He gave me and look, then shook his head. I layed back on him, and buckled his belt back up. He then wrapped his hands around me, and started rocking us side to side. He knows that make me wannna go to sleep. I yawned, then next thin you know I was K.O😴.

***************
Steph said that her and Chris was getting married😕😱.

Cammie punched Shephani in her jaw😂.

Chris put Jas up against the wall.

Jas finally told Aug and Chance.

Jes and Jas so cute😊😛.

Stay Tuned

VOTE COMMENT

LIKE SHARE

LUH😛❤👏