Chapter 44:

Jasmine pov

I woke up to, Jes lightly combing my hair, and watching tv. He didn't notice I was up. He's so freakin cute. I then kissed the tip of his nose. He smirked, then looked at me.

Jes: Ma what cho weird ass on, he said laughing😅.

I shook my head and got up. I grabbed my bag and pulled out and outfit, and bra and panties set. After that, I headed to the bathroom. I turned the water on, and waited for it to get warm.

Once it was warm, I locked the door, then stripped. I then walked into the shower. Once I let the water touch my skin, I felt myself loosen up. I just was standing under the water, with my head down and eyes clothes thinking about life.

I have really been threw so much. Parents who dosen't really love me, me meeting an evil country boy, who's threatning to kill me or my family. I then felt warm hot tears come out of my eyes, along with the water that rolled down my face. I was now sobbing lowly.

Why he want to kill/hurt me while I'm having his kids. He at least could wait till iv'e had them💯. But still. I swear I just don't get Chris sometmes💯😢. I can't believe I loved him. I can't believe I left August for him. He trapped me. It's like eveytime I fall for someone else, he just want's to take me away from them. Like he don't want me to be happy💯.

I realizied I was crying hard. I shook my head, and sniffled.

Jes: Jas ya ok in there.

Jas:*clears throat* Yes, I said yelling over the water.

Jes: Ight.

I then heard him walking away. I signed the began to wash my body.

5 min later

I dryed off, lotioned, then got dressed. I put on a black v-neck, and some blue jean caprees. I put my jean jacket on, and my all black socks. After that I walked out. Once I got back to his room, I put on some lip gloss, and then put on my all black forces. I just threw my hair in a pony tail, with a little hump in it. Then I looked back at Jes.

Jas: Put ya shoes on lil nigga.

Jes: Where ya tryin ta go.

Jas: Need ya ta take meh ta Aug house.

He nodded an put in his shoes. He grabbed his keys, then we headed downstairs. We went outside, and got in his Rang. Suprize the paparazzi ain't here💯.

10 min later

We arrived at Aug house.

Jes: Ight. Call me if you want me to come get you.

I nodded, and gave him a hug. After that, I walked up to the door. I signed then opened it. When I got inside, everyone was here again. Then I met eyes with Chris, who was smirking like hell. I then saw his eyes turn the goldish/yellow color. (PIC BELOW)

 (PIC BELOW)