Chapter 12:

Jasmine pov

I woke up to somebody texting me. I sat up, an grabbed my phone off night stand. It was Chris. He said "tomorrow y'all birthday. The next day, meet me at the air-port at 5 in the mornim ight". I signed, an went downstairs fightin back tears. When I got down there Rozay an Emira was up. When they saw me, they looked concerned.

Rozay: Whats wrong Jas😕.

I showed them the text. But I still held my tears in.

Emira: Ya leavin in 2 days😢.

I nodded.

Rozay: How long ya gone be gone man😦?

Jas: I don't know man. Prolly a few months.

Emria: Will you be back before ya baby girl born.

Jas: I don't know. That's 7 months from now😩.

Rozay: OMFG.

Jas: Good thing y'all up. Go get dressed, I'm planing out me an Aug birthday☺.

They walked to their rooms. To get dressed. I did also. I threw on some pink and gray Pink sweat pants, an a gray shirt that said "Pink" in pink. I threw my hair up in a high bun, put some lip gloss on, then grabbed my purse.

I went to kiss August cheek, then went back downstairs. The girls had on the same outfit but Rozay had on the blue an gray one, an Emria had purple and gray. We all took a few pics, then headed out, to get in the truck.

Jas: Ight first up is that fancy restarunt down town, I said speeding off.

5 min later

We arrived. We got out then headed inside. A girl then greeted me.

Girl: Hello, how may I help you.

Jas: I'm here to set a special date for tomorrow.

Girl: Ok. I need you to sign on the paper below.

I grabbed the pen then signed my name, an Aug name. I then headed her the pen back.

Girl: Ok, what time would you like it to be at☺?

Jas: 8 o'clock.

Girl:*noddes* Ok, an what song do ya want me to play for y'all date.

Jas:*thinks* Chris Brown with you, I said smiling.

Girl:*noddes* Ok. I will be your waiter tomorrow. Have a nice day☺.

Jas: You to😆.

She was so nice. She looked about 14 or 15. She was so nice, that I wanted to give her money. As she was lookin down at the paper, I pulled out my wallet. I took out a $100, an slid it infront of her. He eyes widened, as a koolaid smile came over her face. She dropped her pen, an walked around an hugged me tight.

I know that hug from anywhere. She has a story behind her, that I wanna hear. But we just met, an yea. I hugged her back. She then pulled away, an looked at me. She's so cute. An so short❤.

Girl: Um...can I have ya number, not to be on no fruity stuff, she said with a giggle😅.

Jas:*giggles* yea ya can, I said handin her my phone,as she handed me hers.

When she was done, she gave me my phone back.

Jas: An whats ya name?

Girl: Cammie,but you can call me Cam☺.

Jas:*smiles* Ok. We'll I'll text you later ma. Bye, I said waving to her.

Cam: Bye.

After that me an the girls got in the truck. I then headed to the beach.