Chapter 24:

Cammie pov

I was at Chris house still. I been havin fun but, that Karruche lady been blowin me. Chris be tellin her to quit sayin stuff to me. It's because he know my mom an my aunts will get on her ass real fast💯😂👏. But anyways I was eatin Chips an watchin Tv, as Deriek was washin the dishes. Speakin of this bitch, she came down here. She looked at me, then took the bowel if chips. I couldn't help it. I dusted off my hands, an punched her ass in her face hard asf, making her crash to the ground.

Chris an Deriek ran into the living room, because they heard the big thump. When Chris an Deriek saw her on the ground, they started diein out. I was still mad, because I was still looking at her as she was on the ground. I saw Chris call my mom, then put his phone away.

He made me sit down on the couch. Karruche then got up, an charged at me. I ran outside, making her follow me. As we did my mom pulled up, an Karruche caught me off gaurd. She slammed me, an started punching me. I couldn't get up because she was sitting on me.

Chris tossed her off of me. My body was now hurting. I had spit out blood, as I sat up. I looked to the side to see, my aunts tag teaming her. My mom was coaching them😅. But then, I got dizzy. Next thing you know, I went black.

Chris: JASMINE CAMMIE JUST BLACKED OUT, I said as her dad an all them rushed over.

August rushed over an picked up Cammie, rushing back to the truck. August got in the back with Cammie, as Jasmine spead off to the hospital......

TO BE CONTIUNED...........😉😉