Chapter 2:

Jasmine pov

I signed as I got up outta bed. I then hopped in the shower.

15 min later

I hopped out, dryed off, lotioned, then got dressed. (Outfit below)

After that, I put my hair in a bun

After that, I put my hair in a bun. Then I was done. I added some lip gloss, then I was ready. I headed downstairs with my stuff, then everyone went out the door. We got in the truck, then headed to school.

10 min later
We arrived at school. I dragged myself outta the truck. I wasn't really feeling today. I walked to my locker, got what I needed, then headed to class. Yes. I'm going in early today. Shocker I know right😂💯😱.

3 hours later

I was now headed to 7th hour, witch was math with Mrs.Lorie😒. I walked in, right before the bell. Dis bitch just had to say sum.

Mrs.Lorie: well,well,well. Look who decited to come in on time.

I just looked at her. If looks could kill, that bitch would've been 6 feet under💯. I just took my seat, an plugged my ears like always.

30 min later.

Last hour was finally over. This time I heard the bell ring, cause I didn't have my music up loud. I was the last out the class. As I was Finna walk out, she said sum.

Mrs.Lorie: Jasmine, come here. I gotta tell ya sum.

I signed, as I turned around an looked at her.  I made the what face.

Mrs.Lorie: first off, do you have your homework done, from yesterday.

Jas:Nope😒.

Mrs.Lorie: Just like I thought. That's why....you are going to have a tutor from now, to the end of the school year😈. Your failing my class.

Lokey it felt like she was doing this shit on purpose. What the fuck. A tutor😡.

Jas:*😡🙄* who is my...tutor.

Mrs.Lorie:*😈*  Christopher Brown.

Jas:*🤔😕* who the fuck is that.

Mrs.Lorie: The boy that brought you yo homework yesterday, at the end of the day.

I then thought bout it. Awl hell nahh. She really just pissed me off👿💯. She just had an evil grin on her face.

Mrs.Lorie: you start next Monday. Have fun.

I flicked her off, as I left the class room🖕🏼😒. I heard her giggle. Ugly bitch. I grabbed my book bag out my locker, then slammed my locker. People was looking at me. My group was waiting for me outside. They noticed I was mad. They ain't say nun, till we got home.

5 min later

We arrived at home. We all headed inside. I then plopped down on the couch, with my arms crossed thinking🤔.