Chapter 43:Oops😂😈😢

Brody inna MM😜❤
**********

Jasmine pov

I woke up, but I still felt somebody by me. I smiled widely, and turned around. He was playin the game 2k16. Once he saw me smilin he chuckled.

Jes: Why ya smilin so hard for, I said pausing the game lookin at her smirking/smiling.

Jas: because you still in the bed. I hate when I wake up, and nobody there😒💯😂.

Jes: I figured that, since you didn't like to sleep alone. Thats why I stayed in the bed. Well actually I got up while you was still sleeping to make breakfeast, but made sure I was back before you was up.

I nodded smiling. I then got up, and started going towards the door.

Jes:*glares at her then smirks* Ma where the hell is yo clothes, I said chuckling.

Jas: Boy don't act like you don't like it, I said lowly.

Jes: What😑😅?

Jas: I said, I just got confterable.

Jes: Mmhh, I said goin back to playing the game.

I got downstairs, and got my plait out the microwave. I then started to eat it. DAMMM who tought this nigga how ta cook. I was done less than 5 min. Dam these twins gone have me eatin hella shit😩😅💯. I then set the plait inna sink, then went back upstairs with my mouth full of food😆.

Jas: Dam nigga*chews food smacking* who tought you *smacks* how to cook like that.

He looked at me smiring, then busted out laughing. I smirked smiling.

Jas: Forreal😆.

Jes: Ma mom, I said lookin at tha Tv.

I nodded, then grabbed my sweat pants, then slid them back on, and grabbed my phone and keys.

Jas: See ya later, finna go freshin up.

He looked at me then got up.

Jes: Ight bye bestfriend, I said huggin her😏.

Jas:*giggles😁* Bye. See you later.

He waved, and watched me till I wasn't in sight. When I got downstairs I opened the door, but locked it before I went out of it. I turned back around, and BOOM paparazzi. I laughed as I manged to walk past them.

Random Guy: What's goin on between you and Jessie Usher.

I stopped and looked at the camera smiling. Finna have my minds windering😆.

Jas: We're Close friends that all😆, I said then started back walking.

Random Gurl: How close?

I looked at the camera and felt my cheeks heat up for some reason. When I got to my car, I hopped in, strapped in, the spead off back to Aug house.

20 min later

I arrived back at his house. I looked at my surroundings, and everyone's cars was here. I just ignored it, and kept walking. When I got inside everyone looked at me.

Chris: Where da hell you been😑.

I looked around then started laughin. Like who the hell you talkin to😅😆. Swear I been around Jessie to much. Now I laugh at every fucking thing😅💯.

Chance: Yea where ya been, we been blowin up ya phone😕💯?

I looked at my phone, and saw I had 23 miss calls.

Jas: Oops, I said laughing, and taking baby JaMyah from Cammie then sat down. Hayy mommas baby❤, I said kissing her all over her face, as she giggled allot non-stop😆.