Chapter 32:

Kim inna MM
**************

Cammie Pov

I had woke up to My baby sister crying. I always want her to sleep with me. She my baby😏😚. I got up an made her a bottle, then sat back down. I set her in my lap, then started feeding her. I was just smiling at her. I then looked over an Kim was up. My dad had let her come over last night, because I didn't wanna hear my dad an him gold digging hoe all night💯😒. When she be tryin to tell me to do stuff, I just look at her then laugh. I learned how to control myself😊.

Kim: Gurl what we doin today.

Stephani(Aug girlfriend): Y'all ain't goin no where till y'all clean up dis room.

Me an Kim just laughed.

Cam: Fa you talm bout, my room is clean da fuck😂😑.

Stephani: Yo room needs vackumed, an you need to change that ugly stakin ass baby💯😂.

Ok that ticked me off. I grabbed a book an threw it at her ass, hitting her right in her forehead😭. Me an Kim was rollin, even JaMyah😂.

Steph: Aug you better get yo ugly ass kids, she wined holdin her forehead going to my dad room. Supposted to be so big an bad, but you whining like my lil baby sister. Where they do dat at😕💯😒?

Steph: Now I gotta dam Scar on my forehead, She yelled from the bathroom.

Me an Kim laughed more. As I was still laughin, Kim stopped. I looked at her, to see what was wrong with her. I looked in the direction where she was lookin. She was lookin at my dad. I did a little chuckle, then went to change Jaja (JaMyah nickname) pamper. After that I put her in her play pin. I sat back done an my dad was still looked at us. Then Stephani fugly ass stood by him smirking.

Steph: Need to whoop her ass.

Aug: Shut yo ass up😑.

Cam: Ha, that's you you gotta bandaid on yo forehead😅😆, I said as me a Kim started laughin.

Aug: Y'all be quiet to. Now why you throw a book at her fo'head.

Cam: Cause she was talkin bout my lil sister, an gone come in here outta know where an be like "Y'all ain't goin no where till you clean dis room". An she called JaMyah ugly. My baby sister cute as fuck, fuck she mean😒.

My dad just looked at us, then walked off signing. But y'all wanna know sum. Deriek an Kim go out. I only let her because me an Deriek didn't have a real relationship so yea💯. Deriek an Devon got close. Glad everyones gettin along.

(A/N: Just to let y'all know, Cammie, Kim, Deriek, an Devon are all in the 8th grade an are all 13😆.

Me an Kim then went downstairs, to eat some breakfeast. After fixing are ceral, we went back in the living room. The living room door opened. It was Devon an Deriek comming in after basketball practice. Then Devon an Deriek tried to touch us.

Cam: umm don't touch us till y'all go take a shower, I said lookin back at the Tv.

After we was done eating, we decited to get dressed. We both hopped in showers.

10 min later

After dryin off, I got dressed. After that, I went back into my room. Me an Kim was wearing one of are matching outfits. We both had on black crop tops, with are black an white KD's, an are white high waist pants. We both put on some lip gloss, an then was done.

We was both layin in my bed, taking pictures, an posting them. Then I put my phone down, an started watchin Tv. Then the boys came in. My looked at us like "😕".

Dev: Where y'all think y'all goin.

Kim: Thats what we thinkin bout. What we gone do.

I then looked at the boys. Devon was wearing a lime green shirt, white pants, an his lime green KD's. Deriek had on a red shirt, white pants, an his red KD's. I then did an evil giggle.

Cam: I'm finna bake y'all asses. Devon you look like a dam high lighter, an Deriek you look like a Ketchup bottle, I said as me an Kim started diein out.

They flicked me off, then they hopped in my bed. Devon licked my lip. I looked up at his hazil eyes, an his plump lips. Man I love his lips😍. He then smirked, an started kissin me. I hear Deriek an Kim kissing also.

Steph: Aug you betta get these kids, they back here fuckin.

I got up, grabbed anotha book, then wacked her ass with it. Then she grabbed me by the hair, a dragged me down the stairs😠. Kim the came downstairs, an clocked her in her shit😅.

Cam: Kim make sure she don't go know where cause I got some for her ass.

I took out my phone, an went to my mom number😈.

Phone convo

Mom: Hello Cammie☺.

Cam: She done dragged me down the stairs, come beat her ass.

Mom: Omw😬.

End of convo

When I got off the phone, I started rollin, then my dad came downstairs.

Aug: fuck is y'all doin now, Kim what the hell get off her.

Cam: Nah Kim say on her. She finna get her ass beat, she ain't goin no where.

Aug: Get off her now, I said threw my teeth.

After that my big booty ass momma came in tying her hair up, with Chris behind her. Kim hopped off Shephani, then my mom dragged her ass off the couch, an started beatin the shit outta her. Me, Chris, Kim, Deriek, an Devon was diein out. August my dad was shakin his head, lookin stressed.

Jas: Bitch drag my baby down the stairs again, see what happend.

Cam: An she called JaMyah ugly.

My mom was beatin the livin sit outta her. Then my dad grabbed her of Stephani. Chris said he wouldv'e but he was laughin to hard. Then my mom just looked at August.

Jas: Why you lettin this hoe say stuff, an touch are daughter😑?

Aug: If I did, the shit would still continue to happen.

Jas: But still, you couldv'e sayed sum, I said goin upstairs, to get Jamyah an her stuff.

I just sat there, an waited for my mom. When she came back downstairs, I took JaMyah sleeping tell from her. We all made are way to Chris truck. I put JaMyah in her car seat, then we headed home.

5 min later

Once we got home, I got a headache, an got really tired. I took JaMyah in my room, because that's wear her play pin is. I placed her in it, then I put my Pj's on. After that, I hopped in bed with Devon. We snuggled together, then went to sleep.

**************
Cammie threw a book at Stephani forehead.

Stephani kept talkin stuff.

Stephani dragged Cam down the stairs.

Cam call her mom.

Jasmine beat Stephani ass.

Stay tuned

Vote comment

Like share

Luh😇😆