Chapter 22:

Cammie pov

I was just in my room, chillin an toyin with the necklace Deriek got me. Every time I touch it, I start smiling like crazy😊. I then got up an went downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch watching The Haves an Have Nots, an rubbing her stomach.

When she saw me, she smiled at me an looked at my neck. She made the "😕" face. I then sat next to her.

Jas: Wow. Who got yo name put in Diamond's, I said smirking.

I just looked at her.

Jas: Devon😆?

I still just looked at her.

Jas: Deriek😕?

I nodded smiling.

Jas: forreal Cam.

Cam: Yep. It was with the flowers. I didn't know till he told me. When I went for a walk, I actually went to meet up with him. An I know why they eyes turn orange.

Jas: Why do they.

Cam: when they see something they don't like. For example, he told me him seeing me with Devon, made his eyes change colors. So when Chris see you with dad made his eyes change.

She slowled nodded.

Jas: Anything else.

I blushed thinking about when he kissed me, an said he loved me.

Cam: Well.....

Jas: What ya blushin fa. What happened. Tell mama, I said smiling.

Cam: He kissed meh😊😆. An he said he loved me.

Jas: Awlll. An wait, so you tellin me as long as you been hangin out with Devon, y'all never kissed. Ha woow😅.

Cam: Omg you the second person that said that😅.

Jas: Who was the first.

Cam: Deriek😅.

Jas: Awl. Can I meet him please.

Cam: Ha yea. Imma tell him an his dad to meet us at Mcdonald's.

Jas: Ight, I said getting up.

I grabbed my phone an went to his contact.

Text convo

Cam: Aye boy😏.

Deri: Wassuh babeh?

Cam: you n yo dad, meet me an my mom at Mcdonalds. She wants to meet you.

Deri: Ight. Be there in 10😉.

Cam:k😊

End of convo

I then went to put on some clothes. (Outfit below)

 (Outfit below)