Chapter 28:

Jasmine pov

Ok lemme tell y'all bout last night, when we came back from the club. Chris had left earily but before he did, he grabbed me, an snuck me into he bathroom. We made out, but I ended it quickly. But anyways, August was a lil tipsy. When we got home...boy boy boy. Ion know what happened but August PUT IT DOWN 😩😙💦. He was so tipsy, that he mustive forgot a baby was inside of me. I then I got up.

As I was walkin in the hall way I peeded into my baby room. I saw her an...Devon. I thought he was gay😕. Lol, he prolly did one of those tricks. A boy did that to me before😂💯. But they cute. I then went downstairs, to start breakfeast.

Cammie pov

I woke up, an sat up. I then looked at Devon. He was still K.O. I went an brushed my teeth, an wached my face. I then went downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch drinkin sum. I then sat next to her, layin my head on her shoulder. Then I placed one of my hands on her stomach.

I smiled to myself knowing, I was finna be a big sister in 2 months😊. She smiled at me, an I smiled back. Then there was a knock on the door. I got up an anwsered it an, it was Chis an Deriek. I slightly rolled my eyes at Deriek.

Cam: What😑?

Chris: I'm finna go sit down, while y'all talk.

He walked past me, an to my mom. I shook my head. I then slowly looked back at Deriek.

Deri: Can I talk to you out here.

I closed the door behind me, an then sat in one of the chairs out here. He sat across from me. I just toyed with the necklace. Every time I did, it just brought back memories. I try so hard not to cry. I just suck it up😩.

Deri: What I gotta do ta tell ya that I'm sorry.

I just kept lookin down, toyin with the necklace. I shrugged my shoulders. I heard him sign an move. I looked up, because never know he prolly was gone hit me....again.

Cam: Why ya always hittin on me.

Deri: I told you why I do it. My dad said it's a way of showing somebody ya live them😟.

Cam: That's funny because, Chris dosen't hit my mom.

Deri: Chris ain't really my dad. This nigga named Derin my real dad. My mom Karruche just said it was his because she was wit him at the time, an plus Chris has alot of money.

I just kept lookin down. Then I giggled to myself cause I'm.......FINNA GO SNITCH. I got up, an went back in the house. I closed the door behind me an, looked at Chris. Chris just looked at me wit a "What" face.

Chris: What😕?

Cam: Y'all wanna know sum, I said slowly walkin over to them.

Chris&Jas: What?

Cam:*clears thoat* Deriek.....ain't really yo son Chris.

Chris: W-what you mean he ain't really my son. I raised him since birth.

Cam: He told me that his real dad name is Derin. He said his mom only said it was your because, she was wit you at the time, an plus cause you had alot of money.

Chris was just lookin ahead of him. Then he put his headin his hands. He started shakin his head, bitin his lip, an shakin his leg. Lokey he was playin sum in his head, but I could tell that he didn't wanna hurt nobody. His face then softened. He sat back in the couch an was just stearing ahead of him.

Then as Devon was commin down the stairs, Deriek walked in the door. They looked at each other, but didn't say nun. I sat down, then Devon sat down on the side of me. Deriek sat next to Chris. Chris then slowly turned his head an looked at Deriek.

Chris: Why didn't ya never tell me.

Deriek looked at me, then back at Chris.

Deri: Mom told me not to.

Chris: I don't give A FUCK if she did. She had me takin care of a baby that ain't even mines. She a bitch an a gold digger. Swear I hate females like that man.

An with that my dad came semi speadin down the stairs. He looked at all of us wit his eyebrow raised. He sat on the other side of my mom. I just kept lookin at everybody, toyin with the necklace.

Deri: Welp don't yell at me. Y'all at her ass, I never liked her in the first place. An just to let ya know, she got 2 other kids. Yes she been messin wit other niggas while she was with you. Just like Cammie did me, he said shakin his head.

My head jotted up. I looked at this nigga like he had 100 heads.

Cam: Were th- gets cut off.

Chris: Cammie you ain't do nun. He just mad cause you with Devon. So don't even get mad lil ma. But as I was finna sayin WHAT THE FUCK. Ok I'll pay somebody $1,000 dollars to beat her ass.

My hand shot up in the air.

Chris:*giggle* What you did at the hospital was funny ma, but what bout yo aunts.

I giggled.

Chris: Nah, I ain't gone get nobody on her. She ain't worth it. Just wish I would've knew sooner. How old are the kids, an their names.

Deri: the oldest is 5 an her name is Ciara, an the youngest is 4 an her name is Shaniyah.

Chris nodded an sucked his teeth.

Chris: I gotta headachke. See y'all later, lets go...Deriek. Messed up I can't call you son no more, I said shakin my head as I walked out the door.

It was just silent. I clapped my hand, an smirked an shook my head. I'm so petty. But lokey I was finna go off on Deriek till Chris cut me off. I already knew I didn't, have nun ta deal with it. I shook my head an went to my room. Devon had went home since we got school tomorrow. I hopped in the shower, then when to bed😴.

*****************

Aug got drunk the otha night.

Deriek not really Chris son.

So Chris ain't got no kids.

Chris was pissed off.

Karruche had 2 other kids💀😩.

Stay tuned

Vote comment

Like share

Luh💗😟

KEEP READING, THERES MORE CHAPTERS