chapter 40:

Stephani inna MM.
***********
Chris pov

Today I woke up eairly before Everyone else. Well me an Stephani was the only ones up because, WE had plans. After I was dressed, I went downstairs to her.

Chris: You ready ma☺.

Steph: Yes, lets go, I said grabbin his arm.

After that, we got in my car then left.

August pov

I was laughin like a ma'fucka. Nigga I was up also. When I hear somebody moving by me, I auttomatticly wake up. Ha, wait till Jas hear this shit😆. I got up an streched, then went up to Chris room. Jas was just sleeping so peacefully. I was finna go wake her up, but them I heard little cries.

When I got to JaMyah room, she looked at me an smiled. I smiled back, an picked her up.

Aug: Look at dadies baby girl😆❤.

She smiled showing her teeth. I smelled her, an she needed to be changed. I went to her changing table, an layed her down. He kept smiling at me, an messing with her hair. (JaMyah Below)

She's so beautiful

She's so beautiful. I love her an Cammie to death. I wouldn't traid them for the world. After I was done changin her, I sat her up. She looked at me with a serious face just lookin at me, with her mouth open. Swear she look like Jasmine😩❤.

She just kept lookin at me.

Aug: What mama😕?

She started to move a little bit. I then turned around to throw the diper away.

Ja: D-dada.

I dam near broke my dam neck turning around. I spead walked over to her.

Aug: W-What was that Myah😕😊?

Ja: D *spits* dada, she said clapin her hands and giggling.

I picked her up, spun her around. I them hugged her tight, sitting on the floor. I then sat her infrount of me, holding her hands😊.

Aug: Myah can you say Mama☺.

She gave me that look again. She had her mouth open again, then looked at me.

Ja: Ma, she said moving.

Aug:*chuckles* Close enought. That's how I saw it. We know that you're gonna have my accent😀.

She smiled, an clapped her hands.

Jas: So adorable☺.

I looked back, an saw Jasmine standing in the doorway, with JaMyah fruit cup. She walked in, an handed me the fruit cups, then sat down besides me. I opened the fruit cup, an started feedin Jaja. Since she's up, I can tell her.

Jas: Why y'all up so earily. It's 6 a.m?

Aug: I'm up because....some people left.

Jas: Who😕?