Chapter 34:

Jasmine pov

I woke up wit a slight head ache. I held my head as I sat up. I went to brush my teeth, an wash my face then headed downstairs. When I got down there, August was sitting on the couch. I raised my eye brow, but just continued to walk. He looked at me in concern.

When I got in the kitchen, I grabbed a bowel, milk, spoon an the ceral. I was eating fruity pebbles. As I was eatin I was just starring outta space, an thinking. I then felt yes on me. I stapped of of my daze, an looked up. August was in the kitchen doorway lookin at me. I then looked back down, at my ceral. He then came an sat next to me.

Aug: Ya ight Ma😕?

Jas:*clears throat* yea, I said taking my bowel to the sink an rincing it out.

Aug: Ya sure ma.

I nodded lookin at him. He slowly nodded, an came an hugged me. I hugged him back.

Aug: I'm her' if ya evea wanna talk bout sum ight Jas.

I nodded again. He then walked out the kitchen, but before he was compleatly out he looked back at me, then he walked out. I signed, an ran my hands threw my hair. I then slowly made my way back to my room.

I looked in the mirror, an looked at my self. My eyes where red an puffy still. I signed an put on my shoes, grabbed my phone, an keys. I slid on my jacket, then made my way back downstairs.

Jas: See ya later Aug.

He smiled at me, an looked at me then nodded. I walked out the house, an to my car. I started it an put on The Weekend Radio. That's what I feel like listen to. Nun but The Weekend. Once I was strapped in, I drove off😩.

15 min later

I was at home. I sat in car for a few, then decited to go inside. When I opened the door, it was silent. Well it was 9 in the morning, so the kids wasn't up. I signed an closed the door. I walked in the living room, an plooped down on the couch.

I was just looking around. I then got up, an went to look at the pics. As I was lookin at them, small smiles appeared on my face😌.

Chris:*clears throat* Why didn't you come back home last night😔?

I looked at him, an his eyes where red an puffy also.

Jas: I-I thought you wanted a little space ya know.

He nodded.

Chris: Yea but I didn't want you to go. I was cold an lonly last night, I said sitting down smirking.

I did a tiny giggle looking at him. He patted the spot next to him. I walked over there slowly, an plooped down on the couch.

Chris: So where did ya go last night?

Jas: Chance house, I said lookin down as I began to fiddle with my fingers, because I remembered what all happened last night an what I said.

Chris: Ohh....what ya thinkin bout.

Jas: Nun why you ask that.

Chris:*looks at her* Jasmine I know you like a book now. What ya thinkin bout.

Lightly giggles, then gets serious.

Jas:*clears throat* well umm......Karruche......she pointed a gun at me last night, I said swallowing a lil hard scared of his next move.

Chris: SHE WHAT NOW😠😠!!!!!

I grabbed his arms tellin him to calm down. He did, but then started shakin his leg. He was so ticked off, that he was studdering.

Chris: H-How did i-it start.

Jas: Because when I got there, they could tell I had been crying. The rest of them just stayed silent. As I was walking upstairs, she had said "I bet Chris cheated or sum". It wasn't what she said, it was the fact that she was in my business an stuff. So I got on her bout it, an then next thing ya know, she pulled a gun out on me😐.

Chris as pissed off.

Chris: W-Who saved you or what ever.

Jas: Shephani.

Chris:*😕* Aug Shephani. I thought she didn't like you or sum.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Jas: I need to tell ha thanks💯.

Chris: Awl anotha question. When you had the gun pointed to you, did ya say anything.

I bit the side of my cheek. I knew that was comming.

1 min later aftet tellin his what she said.

Chris: Just know that I really do love you baby. I wouldn't traid you for the world. You're the kinda girl Ive always wanted. In my eyes your different. Don't let the past effect you baby. I love you, ya kids an ya family. Rememba dat babeh💯❤, I said lookin her in her eyes an holdin ha hands👀👐.

I teared up a lil😊.

Jas: Your different to Evil Country Boy😈❤. I'm so glad I found you. I don't know what I would do wit out you either, I said hugging him.

He then just looked at me.

Chris: Now come cuddle wit me.

I giggled, an followed him upstairs. We then got in the bed, an cuddled up with each other. You could tell we was still really sleepy, because we went straight to sleep😴❤.

******************
August was bein a good friend.

Jasmine an Chis had a talk.

Chris got mad, that Kae pointed a gun to Jas.

Jas explained what happened.

What Chris told Jas was real🔥😍😩.

They went an Cuddled up.

Stay tuned

Vote comment

Like share

Luh😣😏😍