chapter 37:

Deriek inna MM🍑😅
***********
Chris pov

My minds wide open, but my eyes wide shut. Blinds wide open, but the sun still tucked. I signed as I finally opened my eyes. I looked around the room, witch was bright because the blinds was wide open. But their was no sun. I finally looked over, an Jasmine wasn't there. I started to panic because, never know Karruche could've took her in her sleep. I jumped outta bed an spead downstairs.

When I got to the dining room, I saw a letter an some food. Once I walked closer to it, I read the letter.

HAYY BABY YOUR UP😀!!! Lol anyways, I made you breakfeast. I know you was prolly panicing when you didn't see me in bed with you this morning. Well calm down because I had to meet up wit the girls because, they had sum that involved some serious business. So yea. Before I left I made you breakfeast ok. Gtg now. Love you😊❤.

End of letter

I let out a sign, an began to eat the food. She could'nt have left that long ago because, the food was still hot. I then heard little cries. I went up stairs to baby JaMyah room. She was standin up in her crib. When she saw me she smiled.

Chris: Awll look at baby JaMyah, I said in a baby voice while picking her up. You hungry mama.

She smiled clapping her hands. I giggled while walking down the stairs with her in my arms. I set her in her high chair in the kitchen. I then set 2 fruit containers on her desk part.

Chris: Ight JaMyah, tangerins or peaches.

She looked at me, then at the fruits. She made a happy screeching noise as she grabbed the peaches. I chuckled an put the tangerins back in the fridge. I then sat across from her an watched her eat with her hands. It was so cute like her. I treat her like she's my own baby. Well I'm her step dad.

As I look at her, she actually looks more like August. Her lips, the way she smiles, and her hair textute. All thick an stuff. She looked at me as she was done.

Chris: Ya done mama, I said getting up walking over to her.

She nodded. Once I threw her thing away, I took her out of her high chair, an set her on the floor. I cleaned off her high chair, then looked at her an picked her back up.

Chris: Lets go put you in a flee outfit.

I went back upstairs to her room. I looked around in her dresser for a flee out fit. Once I found an outfit I took her to the bahroom, washed her up an put her clothes on her. (Outfit and Shoes below)

 (Outfit and Shoes below)