WT2| 25

Wyn

    I'm not sure if this was something to feel bad about. I don't even know why I did it anymore. Revenge? Anger? I looked down at the video of me fucking Glynn and I just wondered to myself... why? I closed my eyes and exhaled. I remembered how hurt she was when I did the shit with the other Taylor and when she found out Glynn was fucking her sister's nigga too. How the fuck am I going to come up from here? I wondered.

"Knock, knock." I heard from the door in a deep ass voice. I looked over to see Kayo there and behind him was Lyah.

"What's up?" I asked, chugging a swig from my glass. It had a little Hennessy left in there.

"What's wrong?" Lyah asked, looking puzzled. I didn't say anything to her, I just rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Nothing. That's what y'all came in here to ask?" I asked feeling slightly annoyed as I turned the screen off on my phone and put it in my back pocket.

Lyah was about to say something but Kayo cut her off. "Roman is on his way here and... he's bringing Glynn, Rei, and Taylor so be cool."

"Cool? Cool." I said with a smile that they knew not to take serious. Lyah shook her head.

"Don't do nothing crazy." She said.

"And don't do nothing that would fuck with her business or our money, nigga." Kayo said before walking out.

I had to think about this logically even though I wanted to beat Roman's ass. I didn't want Glynn saying nothing and I definitely didn't want Taylor looking at me any type of way right now especially considering what I just did. I didn't really know Glynn like that but I knew it'd be a dirty situation regardless if Taylor found out. So I needed to get to her to make sure she didn't say shit.

I took a deep breath and sat back in my seat, exiting the video out of my phone before getting up and going downstairs where everyone else was.

"Anyone heard from that clown at the club last night?" I heard Benji ask.

"What clown?" I asked in return. "Y'all niggas went to the club without me?"

Everyone looked at me, a few rolling their eyes. "Nigga wasn't you fucking that one girl... um what's her name?" Benji said, tilting his head backwards to think.

I gave him the middle finger. "Shut up, bitch. It'd be nice to be invited-"

"Wait, nah. Who were you fucking because you were just all up Taylor's ass, the fuck." Lyah called out from the side of the stairs.

I smacked my lips. "Mind ya business."

"You are my business, nigga." She said before rolling her eyes and going to sit beside Benji.

"Anyway, tell me about this clown nigga." I said, gesturing around waiting for anyone to tell me. I hated when these niggas decided to keep shit from me.

"It's some nigga that came up to our table acting an ass. Old nigga. Lyah said you knew him... what was it.. Fabian?" Kayo said, squinting at Lyah.

"Fabio." Lyah said, looking at me.

When I heard the name, my body instantly got hot. I thought about what he did and what encouraged me to shoot the bitch in the first place. "The fuck he want?" I asked.

"To talk." Kayo butt in. "I told em if he wanna talk he can talk to my ass."

"Right, coming to the table talking straight out his neck. Talking about he coming for you and shit. Nah, bitch. Good fucking luck." Lyah said waving her hand.

That caused me to laugh. "He's coming for me? Okay. If he wanna come, let him come the fuck through. Matter of fact, where's the white girl? Send him an invitation for dinner. Family style." I said with a smile.

If he wanted me, he could come get me. I'll kill this bitch for good in front of Taylor and Roman so they know not to fuck me over again. I'm not the one to fuck with.

Taylor

I smacked my lips as Roman continued to play with Rei as I told him to leave her alone. She had an attitude and didn't wanna be bothered but he insisted on trying to tickle her. Although I was giving attitude I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Rei give in and laugh as he tickled her.

"If you don't leave my baby alone." I told him, pushing his shoulder.

He stuck his tongue out childishly at me. "You're not my mom, Taylor." He said. That made me laugh. When he was having fun he was so different than his regular asshole self. He joked and played. I thought it was cute and Rei seemed to like it a bit too.

My mind started wandering to Wyn and how Rei loved him so much. I wondered how she would react when she saw him. I looked at her as she laughed with Roman. I wondered I would react when I saw him. We didn't really have a good last crossing and all the events afterwards weren't the best but deep down the love was still there. Roman was just where I was... so why was I thinking about him?

"You good?" I heard snapping me out of it before I could answer my own question.

"Yeah, what you mean?" I asked Roman as I realized he was staring at me.

He rolled his eyes. "You're in deep thought. I know you a little bit better than that." He told me.

"What you thinking about?" Rei asked.

"Yeah, what you thinking about?" Roman cosigned.

"How annoying you two are." I lied, rolling my eyes before breaking into a smile. They laughed as Roman played shocked.

"You hear that? She thinks we're annoying." Roman said, shaking his head. "I'm hurt."

Rei gasped, her eyes getting wide as she covered her mouth. "Just like Dot."

That made me and Roman burst into laughter. "Don't talk about my little cousin." Roman said.

I continued to laugh before looking out the window of the plane we were on. I sighed. We were headed back to my nightmare.