WT2| 02

Wyn

Wyn

I licked my lips as Ava danced in the kitchen. She was taking the miscarriage better than I was. It always replayed in my dreams.

All I could think was Lord please don't take another child from me. But bad things happen to bad people.

They didn't let me see everything that was going on but I knew they had almost everyone in the hospital trying to save her. When they finally let me see her, she looked like she was in so much pain. She was crying and saying all this negative shit. It was sad really.

Then the doctor came in with stern face and a clipboard. He sat down with us and explained that he couldn't save the baby. It honestly broke my heart.

She cried loudly for three nights straight. I guess she was having dreams too.

She started to heal but I still felt broken. I realized I couldn't just dump her while she was going through it so I kept her around. Kayo didn't approve, of course, but it was what it was.

She was getting better though and I was happy to see her that way. The doctor said we still could try again, this happened almost everyday to almost anyone. Next time, we just have to make sure she's stressing less.

We weren't trying to make another baby though.

My phone lit up with a new text message and Ava spotted it before me. Here we go. She picked it up and looked at it before rolling her eyes and bringing it to me.

"It's your best friend." She said, making the ugliest face.

I took the phone from her and looked at it, petting my goatee with my free hand.

It was a picture message of food, Rei and Taylor on the background eating while watching TV. I smiled at it. Lyah and I been back cool for a while now and she made sure to keep me updated about Taylor and Rei. I missed them like crazy but I knew I couldn't be with them like I wanted to. Damn, Taylor looks good.. I thought briefly before replying and putting my phone down.

That's when I noticed Ava still standing there. "So, you thought I couldn't see that bitch in the back?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Here you go with the bullshit. Can we just have a good day? You don't need to worry about Taylor." I told her.

She shook her head. "Yeah, I hope fucking so." She said before walking back to the kitchen.

I shook my head before leaning back and watching TV. For now, you don't.