WT2| 21

Wyn

"Listen to me when I say this. I want him dead. Fuck that, we don't need him." I said to Kayo. After I heard about that shit between Taylor and Roman I didn't know how to feel or what to do. They didn't know who they were fucking with.

Kayo just shook his head. "We're not fucking money or business up for your feelings. Separate business from personal. You wanna beat his ass? Do it on your own time. Nobody wanna deal with that shit. Besides, if we don't got this nigga you can say forget it to those connects you want so bad." He said, pointing at me. "Isn't this the same bitch that you were going around killing your own family over? It's not worth it."

I thought about that. She still was blowing me over afterwards. I knew it was true what he was saying about Roman. I'd just have to find another way, a smarter way.

 I'd just have to find another way, a smarter way

Roman

Why are you lying to her again? That's not gonna look good when it comes back around. I thought as I looked down at our fingers intertwined. I should've told her about Lani and how I got caught up trying to make her jealous. Fuck it though, I'll deal with it when I gotta deal with it. I wasn't gonna fuck up this moment for anyone.

Seeing Wyn kiss her had me upset, I can't even pretend the shit didn't affect me. I had accepted that I wanted Taylor then but I was so focused on my past and what Porscha I did back then to hurt me. Now that I understand, I see why Taylor might've been on my dick in the beginning. She was dealing with a nigga that barely gave a fuck about her feelings and what was in her head. Fuck Wyn. If it came down to it, I'll kill him. Period.

Taylor was leaned against my arm, sleeping. It was yet again another night of just talking. I've never talked to someone so much, I could actually understand why Wyn was stuck on her now. This girl had more wife potential than I've seen in all my living on the dating scene- or fucking scene. She wasn't just something to fuck even though when it does happen I'll probably fuck her brain up.

I picked her up from the passenger's side and carried her back in the house. When I walked in, Glynn was walking around with the kid, looking suspicious. She was rocking her, patting her head. I carried Taylor and laid her on the couch before just looking at the bitch.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What does it look like?" She replied.

I turned my lip up before looking down at Taylor. "K. Whatever. Anyway..." I said before leaning down and giving Taylor a kiss. I regretted as soon as I did it. I wasn't a soft ass nigga. I looked on the table where she sat the stuff I gave her. Everything was there... except her necklace. "You saw where she put her necklace?"

She shook her head. I knew she was lying.

"You sure?" I asked.

She nodded. I let my eyes scan the floor before picking the rose I gave her off the table and putting next to Taylor.

"All I gotta say is this.. you'll regret stealing from her or me." I told her before heading out, closing the door behind me.

I sat in the car for awhile, pulling out my phone to see if I missed anything.

You had one job, I'll kill you.

I could basically hear him saying that unbelievable shit as I read the message. It must've thought it was real funny sending me to Taylor's house so they could mend their bond. Fuck that. She didn't have to forgive him for shit, whatever he did to her.

Besides, he couldn't kill me. He didn't know who I really was or who I became. He didn't know how loud the bells rang when you said my name. I could have shit done to him without lifting a finger. I laughed to myself. I could fuck this nigga whole organization up, no mercy.

Glynn

I exhaled once he left the room. Taylor was sleeping on the couch and Rei was sleeping in my arms with her big ass. I sighed, looking towards the bathroom. I had to find a way to get her necklace back. I laid Rei on top of Taylor before going upstairs to my closet. I pulled out a wired hanger and folded it kinda flat before going back downstairs.

Once I got down there, I pushed the wired hanger down the drain where the necklace fell and pulled up when I felt like I had it. I looked at it, just a little hair was there so I pushed it back down. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I had to imagine, though, how pissed I'd be if she did this shit to me.

When I pulled it back up her necklace was on the tip. I quickly grabbed it and pulled it out the drain. I exhaled again... thank you, Jesus.

I dried it off and quickly went in the living room to place it back on the table. I kissed her forehead before going upstairs to my room.

THE NEXT DAY

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzzt. Bzzzzt. The annoying ringtone of a phone call sounded loudly paired with a vibration that could wake a giant. I grabbed it quickly to see who was calling.

Rima.

"Hello?" I answered, probably sounding manly.

"Giiiirl..." I heard her slur which let me know two things, she was drunk and had tea. "Tell me why Cory just shot someone."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"Mhmm, and she's locked up. Apparently, mm.. someone killed Junior." It sounded like she might have had to throw up. "She went looking for whoever... shot the first person that told her."

"Wow. What the fuck." I said more to myself than to her.

"Mhmm.. hold on." She said before the phone went dead silent. I knew she was probably throwing up and didn't want me to hear. Rima was the type that couldn't hold her liquor. "Ok. Hello?"

"Yeah, I'm here but so what's going on? Have you heard from her yet? Is she okay? When is visiting-"

"Look, bitch. Don't bombard me with questions, I'm just relaying the message. She needs bail money. I can do half on the 35 grand." She said, sounding like she was moving stuff around.

"She got bail?" I asked.

"Her attorney rigged it as self defense since that would get her less time. Besides, she didn't kill the man. Just shot him." She said. Now she was coughing like a damn addict.

"Well yeah, I can do the other half." I said, sitting up. I whipped the covers from around my legs. "I'll be in town later today, okay?"

"Okay, bet."

There's that guilt again.