WT2| 18

Glynn

"Mmm!" I moaned, my toes curling and my back arching. It felt so good. All the stress that I've been enduring for weeks felt like it was being released from my body and into the heavily hands of this man. "Oh, my Holy... mm."

"Right there?" He asked, continuing in that same spot. I needed a man like this in my life.

"Mhm, yes." I moaned, closing my eyes as I faced down in the bed-thing.

He continued to massage the bottom left side of my back. I think I was falling in love with this man and his hands despite him being extremely unattractive. I hadn't been to the spa in a year. I couldn't believe I did that to myself.

"You're so ...dramatic." I heard Taylor said as her body doctor went to work on her. I could tell it was relaxing her.

"I told you, girl. This shit is life." I said, as the man went to work on my other side. "Yes, right there."

"It sounds like you're having sex." Taylor said, laughing. It was nice to hear her laughing again. I laughed with her.

"It feels like I'm having sex." I said, letting him go just a little below the belt. She continued to laugh.

"I'm glad you got me out the house. I feel a lot better." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear. That made me smile.

"Well, I'm glad it made you feel better because I was tired of seeing ya ass mope around the house." I told her. "Besides, it's my job as a sister."

"And you needed it too." She stated.

"And that too." I confirmed. We both broke out into laughter.

"I was just thinking about us as sisters, you know Torrie, Cyn, and Terri

"I was just thinking about us as sisters, you know Torrie, Cyn, and Terri. We never got to like all hang out like this as grown women." Taylor said dipping her finger in her tea to see if it cooled down.

I shrugged, looking out the big window into the street. "Maybe it all happened for a reason. Sadly, we lost them but something was really wrong with those two and Torrie... she's always been bougie, so..." I said, sipping my tea.

Taylor laughed a little. "Yeah, something."

"Especially Terri, she had it out for you and I don't understand why... you know?" I shook my head. "Maybe because she was adopted?"

"I don't know but it wasn't always like that or at least from what I know. I didn't see it. I would've never guessed it." She said. I nodded.

"I'm glad you made it out alive. It's crazy and sad as fuck about.. Cyn and Terri but at least it's not all of us." I trailed off.

Taylor looked out the window. "I wonder what mom would think."

I looked down at the table and traced the rim of the teacup. "Me too."

Lani

Lani

Everything appeared to be all peaches and cream lately. Of course there were still deaths on the news and all that but it wasn't any drama dealing with Roman or anyone I knew. Everything was back to normal, Roman started coming back around but he made it clear that the kiss meant nothing. I didn't think anything of it at first but ever since he made it seem like there was no emotion at all involved, it felt... weird. I didn't want him and I didn't want him thinking I did in the first place. I knew that it was an "in the moment" type thing and there wasn't a need to take it serious. However, the way he approached me made it seem like it was way more than that for me and the air needed to be cleared so that I would understand that it was nothing. I didn't like that.

Eventually I let it go.

"Wassup, hoe." I heard after the door suddenly opened. I looked back at him and smiled.

"Hey bitch." I said before turning back to the game I was playing. "I'm playing 2k, you trying to play or what?"

"Nah, not right now." He said before plopping down on the couch behind me and pulling his lighter out. I could hear him flicking it with my back turned.

"Aww, you pussy. You scared I'm gonna whoop that ass again." I joked with a laugh. He laughed too.

"You can't whoop shit, honestly." He said before taking a hit. "Let me finish this blunt then I got you."

Suddenly, his phone vibrated.

"Ooo, who is that? Taylor?" I joked, looking back at him. He shot me a look. I knew they weren't talking anymore but I still liked to joke. He didn't like joking about her though.

He got up and walked out after answering the phone. "Hello?"

Since when did he have to go to a different room to take a call? I wondered, rolling my eyes. I dunked on whoever I was playing against and did a loud laugh. "Hah! Bitch!"

"Aye, I'll be back." Roman said after peeking his head back in.

"Where you going?" I asked. He rolled his eyes before doing that wicked smile.

"Mind ya business, hoe." He said before closing the door behind him. I laughed a little before rolling my eyes and continuing my game.