WT2| 07

Taylor

Taylor

       I inserted a finger slowly, gasping low as I tried to remain quiet, my fingers becoming wet from the flows my inner pool. The ecstasy felt beyond amazing as I reminisced back to the times where Wyn use to touch me, when he did, how he did it, and the way it made me feel. I moaned softly into the pillow held as my body raised partially into the air. My eyes were closed and my body was sweating. What had been, or felt like, forever was building up from my stomach and tingling up my legs. I wanted it hurry up, I wanted to explode. But then, out of the blue, the plot of my imagination twisted and Wyn wasn't... Wyn. Wyn was now Roman and Roman wouldn't transform back to Wyn and now my orgasm felt intensified. Is Roman who I wanted? My head fell back with pleasure as I let out one final moan, and it was his name.

"Roman..."

Lust. It was a shitty feeling when it wasn't suppose to be there. Especially when your heart belonged directly to another being, that being being Wyn. And although Wyn has hurt me in countless ways, I can't help but feel like I've betrayed him. For the second time. It's bizarre because I honestly wanted to hate him. I wanted him to feel all that bullshit that was fed to me in the beginning stages of our relationship. How is it that I fell for him so quickly without even barely knowing him? His actions were showing me a side of him while his words were showing me another and still I cannot decipher who this man is.

But Roman, he's so straight-forward. It's obvious that he doesn't want me or anyone else... so why am I so attracted to him? Why did I fantasize about him? Maybe it was the fact that he was just so closed off that made me want to open him up.

     The next morning, I woke up a little dizzy. The light that was shining into my room ultimately pissed me off from the jump. I felt like I had a terrible hangover. As I looked over at the time, noticing that it was now 7:30am, I sighed. I hoped that Lyah had already woke Rei up. When I got up to check, my hopes were shattered.

"Come on, princess. Get up. You gonna be late for school." I told her before going into the bathroom and running a shower for the both of us. We jumped in together, washed each others hairs. I put her hair into two ponytails  then picked out her outfit, prepared her a quick lunch, and we were out.

I had the radio on blast as we pulled up to the school. We didn't really say much on the ride there because I knew we were both exhausted. Her classes started exactly at 8:00 and we were about 10 minutes late but I still signed her in and walked her to class. The teacher I had met when I first dropped her off was there. He smiled and gave me a nod before smiling even brighter at Rei. He was talking to her so I waved at the class and headed back to my car. On my way out I saw someone standing over by the fence in front of the school. As I got closer to the man, I noticed it was Roman.  Him popping up was really starting to get to me. It was weird, Wyn would disappear and Roman would just pop up. He smiled at me, almost making me trip.