WT2| 03

Lyah

Lyah

     I walked outside my room and looked around the house for my phone charger. It was 7 in the morning and it was odd that Rei and Taylor weren't up getting ready for school. I walked into Rei's room to check and she was still sleeping. What the hell? I thought as I walked in and shook Rei lightly.

"Come on, mamas. Get up, you got school." I told her as her eyes opened slowly.

"Where's mommy?" She asked, kicking her little feet out.

"She probably overslept. Go wash up and I'll get your clothes." I told her, looking at the time. "And hurry before you're late."

"Okay." She said.

I went through her dresser and searched for something cute. I got her a little skirt and shirt, high socks, and some cute shoes. I matched it with her bows then walked out and went to Taylor's room. When I walked in, she wasn't there.

Now I was really worried.

Taylor

     I couldn't sleep in the stinky ass cell on the crusty ass bed. Everything felt weird. I was anxious and always watching my back although there weren't even a lot of people in there and even if there was, they were locked behind bars. But still, this isn't the place for me and never has been. How did I even get here? I asked myself before I heard footsteps.

I played with my fingers. I could've got that phone call if I wasn't giving the officers hell. But they were asking me about Roman and I didn't even know the guy like that.

Suddenly, a tall,  light skinned guy appeared in front of my cell. His face wore a sly grin as he pointed to the bars. Seconds later, one of the officers unlocked it. I was confused as I stood up, the bars moving to the side to set me free.

The man didn't say anything but I knew to follow him as he walked off. They handed me my things and my keys, I tied my hair up and walked outside. As soon as we were out there, the man did a full turn to face me and pulled out a toothpick, putting it in his mouth.