WT2| 08

Wyn

Wyn

Why would this nigga tell me to meet him here early if he not even gonna be here on time? This nigga got me lying to Ava... she blowing up my phone asking where the fuck I'm at, he need to hurry the fuck up!

I texted this nigga for the third time, feeling like a straight bitch for triple texting his ass. This was business, this was money, this was... this nigga pulling up half an hour late. I watched his all black Mercedes pull up behind me in the rear-view mirror. Someone else was in the car. I smacked my lips and thought, This shit better be worth it. I jumped out the car and slammed the door behind me. I tried to look just as pissed as I felt when I walked up to the car so that the nigga could see just how fucked up he had me. He hopped out the car too after saying something to whoever was on the passenger's side. I didn't like the feel of this, it felt like a set up.

"Nah, tell they ass to get out the car too." I demanded, pointing to the other nigga in the car. Roman opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again and pointed to the car.

"Taylor, get out the car." He said, shaking his head. Hearing the name froze my whole interior. This couldn't be... but when I looked over to the chocolate love of my life wearing a olive, tight fitting dress sliding out his passenger's side with a confused look, I almost set it off.

"Taylor?"

"Wyn?"

We both looked at each other for a while. Her eyes stuck, my eyes stuck. It seemed like we were in the everlasting staring contest that just wasn't going to break.

"Y'all know each other?" Roman asked, looking from me to her. No shit, dumb ass. I thought to myself before crossing my arms and looking between them.

"Y'all know each other, huh?" I asked, my eyes stuck on Taylor again.

"Y'all know each other?" Taylor jumped in, confused as hell.

"Yeah, me and him doing some trading... how do you-"

"I'm her boyfriend-"

"Ex." She cut in, rolling her eyes. Yeah, this definitely felt like a fucking set up.

"Ex boyfriend, huh? Why you didn't tell me?" Roman asked her, his eyebrows scrunching up.

"I didn't know you knew him and we didn't even officially date so I can't even call him that." She said, shaking her head. Now I was getting pissed off.

"When all that "I love you" and shit was taking place the shit seemed pretty fucking legit to me. Then you had to go fucking with Fabio. Oh, right. That's why it wasn't official because you were fucking with my homie while I was out-"

"Wyn, don't you fucking dare!" She yelled out, cutting me off as she walked around the car and started pointing in my face. "You left me for dead! You didn't even come looking for me. Last I heard you set me the fuck up then shot my fucking sister, you bitch!"