Chapter three: The school and roommates

Start from the beginning

"I think the real question is, what took you so long." One of them asked. I couldn't really tell who he was. He was either Aang or Spiderman (AKA Peter Parker.). But I ruled out Aang because he was supposed to have weird arrow tattoos or something, so he must have been Peter.

"To answer you question Perseus." I winched when Harry used my real name. (I knew it was Harry because of his scar)

"If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty skinny." He gestured to himself. Dang, he was skinny.

"I used my airbending."

"I swung over. Haha. Get it? Swung?" He laughed. I nodded.

"So, what are your guys names?" I asked. Hey, could you blame me? I just wanted to start a conversation.

"Harry. Harry Potter."

"Aang."

"Peter Parker. But you can call me Spidey if you want." I nodded.

"Percy." Harry looked at me.

"I thought you name was Perseus?" I nodded.

"It is, but I don't like it. On a totally unrelated note, are those pictures moving?!" Harry looked at were I was pointing.

He just nodded. He seemed upset about something. I wonder what.......
>^>^>^>>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>>^
Leo

"Hellooo roommates! The great, Leo Valdez has arrived!" The three boys just stared at me.

"What? No humor?" The boy in blue walked up to me.

"Humor? Please. I, Sokka of the Water Tribe, am the King of humor." I stuck out my hand.

"Well, Sokka of the Water Tribe, I am Leo Valdez, if you didn't already know." He shook it.

"Pleasure." Next was the boy in yellow. The one without the helmet.

"Sean." I nodded.

"Your the boy named after the wailing spirt right?" He nodded. Sokka spook up.

"Umm..... Yea. Can I ask you something? Why, are you named after a wailing sprit?" He sighed and took a deep breath, and turned towards the window. Then he let it go.

Honestly, he DID sound like a wailing spirt. He also broke the window.

"Oh. That's why." Sean grinned like he had just won the lottery.

"Yep. My teammates gave me that name one night. Sort of anyway. We were thinking of code names." I nodded.

"Cool. And you are?" The boy with the helmet was next.

"Sam. Or Nova. Whichever. I'm also team leader." Just then his phone went off. He pulled it out and put it on speaker. I looked at the caller ID. It said "Web Head".

"You wish you were team leader!" The boy on the other end said.

"I don't WISH Web Head, I AM team leader. Ask anyone." His little wrist communicator went off next.

"Ah, no your not Bucket Head. Web Head is." It was a girl this time.

"I do not remember a time when you were EVER a leader my dear teammate." Another boy said. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Sam.

"Some team leader don't ya think?" He glared at me.

"Well, I'm the TRUE leader, but everyone thinks Web Head is." I heard some snickers from his phone and communicator.

"Yea right. They don't THINK bucket head. They KNOW I'm the leader." Sam glared at his wrist and phone and shut them off.

"Whatever." We laughed.
*

*

For the next couple of hours we hung out in our room. We talked, showed off our powers (Sokka didn't have any, but he did show us his trusty boomerang.) and did some more talking.

Then, it was time for dinner. The bad news. We had no idea where to go.

"Maybe my sister knows!" We turned to Sokka.

"You have a sister?" He nodded.

"Yeaaaaa. Weren't you guys listening?" We shrugged.

"Not really." Sean said honestly. He rolled his eyes, and ran over to a long brown hair girl.

"Hey sis what's up?" She laughed.

"Alright Sokka. What do you want?" He shifted nervously.

"Um....we don't know where to go for dinner." She laughed once again.

"Well, you and your roommates can join me and mine." She pointed to the girls behind her. One of them was Annabeth.

"Heyyyy Annie! What's up!?" She glared at me.

"Don't call me Annie." I raised my hands in surrender.

"Fine, fine. Oh, and guys, this is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy." They nodded. Sean moved to put his arm around her.

"Oh, and she has a boyfriend, and he's like, all powerful." Sean pulled his arm back sadly.

"And this is my sister Katara. She's a waterbender."

"Cool. But, umm,,... How do you bend water?" Sam asked. One of the other girls slapped him.

"He means she can control is bucket head. Not literally BEND it." Sam rubbed his head.

"Guys, this is Ava. AKA White Tiger. She's one of my teammates." I snickered.

"Is she the one who thought you were such an AWESOME team leader?" We laughed and Sam as sulked
*

*

So, we did end up getting to dinner. By that time, I found cute girl. Her name is Hermione Granger. And she has a cute British accent too!

Not much happened at dinner. The old guys talked, I got yelled at by another old guy for not listening, then the same old guy yelled at me for calling him old guy, which I DIDDNT say out loud, which left me to believe that he could read minds. He claimed that it was true, and for me to refer to him as Xavier, or Professor X. Whichever. I chose Xavier.

I still didn't understand why there was a giant lion. Maybe to discipline the students? At least, that's what I thought until a little girl walked up to the lion and hugged it. And then I found out it could talk. Which was really freaky. Then again, I'm a demigod who can catch on fire uncontrollably. So I guess we're even on the weird scale.

"Night Sean."

"Night Sam."

"Night Sokka."

"Night Sean."

"I already said night to Sean."

"Well I didn't."

"Night Sam."

"I already said night to HIM too!" I sighed at my roommates weirdness. Something told me we would get along fine.

"Night Leo!"

"Night." I muttered, before falling into a peaceful nights sleep.