Chapter 20

Straddling myself over my motorcycle I took off rapidly. The moon guides me through the night. Imagining her calm presence makes me at feel at peace, The way her chubby arms would make their way around my neck. My thoughts, silently scattered into the inky darkness. 

---------------------------------

23rd Aug. The night

Keva Pov

'' Where the hell is he? I've been waiting here for over 1 hour. If he only knew how tight these jeans were right now.'' I kept myself busy pacing back and forth while tugging at the crotch of my jeans. ''Why did I wear a jeans tonight? Why not a nice strap dress ? But noo this jeans just made my butt look big and I feel like being seductive tonight. '' Picking up my phone I decide on calling him to see where he is. I'm so worried about him I thought over and over. While dialing his number I heard knuckles drummed insistently on the door shouting '' Keva! Keva! Baby!'' 

I skip towards the door trying to avoid the rubbing sensation between my legs from the jeans. Opening the door Nehemiah picked me up and swung me around apologizing repeatedly. He placed me down and leaned in, our foreheads touching. His lips brushed mine. Not innocently, more like a tease passionate, fiery yet demanding. I wanted to pull away before I lose myself and yell at him but I can't seem to. His breathing was steady, everything was still. '' I'm sorry Baby, Please forgive me ? '' I shook my head unable to speak. 

He led me out the house closing the door behind us. His hands mesh with mine. It never felt more real I thought.  We were on his motorcycle, everything went by so fast it became a blur. So tousled by the wind, my hair looked like a crazy swarm of bees but I felt dangerous. 

Get close and get sting.

In a way the wind gave my hair a wild look, my soul felt untamed and I liked that. Nehemiah pulled up at a beach-side restaurant.  He offered his hands to me and we walked into the restaurant. The lights were dim, the atmosphere was tranquil. There was soft piano music in the background and the waves crashed upon the shore giving me chills.  A middle-aged woman led us to our table and demanded a waitress to our table with just a swing of a finger.  The waitress hair was neatly tucked away in a low one and she stood there genuinely with a smile on her waiting to take our order. As we spoke she deftly wrote down the order and beamed at us and asked if she could get us any drinks before swiftly walking straight to the kitchen to retrieve them. As we both waited for the drinks I observed the restaurant and their waiters. They wore a teal uniform neatly ironed and tucked in with black ties around their necks. They all seem like graceful dancers quick but light on their feet moving to manage their tasks in the limited amount of time given.

His warm stare was enough to send chills down my back but tonight was different. He kept his gaze towards the entrance of the resturant not even taking a second to glimpse at me. Time around us seemed to escape gradually. I couldn't take my gaze off of him, I wanted him to look at me so I can look off and blush which would resulted in him sending a compliment of how beautiful I am or I love the frame of your face. 

Everyone seemed to be scared of clowns, some of heights and falling but I'm scared of losing him. Why couldn't he look at me? Did I give off a bad vibe at him earlier?. I reached across the table to caress his hand but he pulled it away before I even had a chance. The love he gives me is something beautiful. I want to be the one he waits at alter for. I want to see when I'm walking down the isle and there's his demonized family on one side and my mother on the next but I just want him to be the one for me. 

The food came and he didn't alert me but that was okay. I tried to eat but my mind kept focusing on him. '' Are you finish? ''