Chapter 14

Christian POV 

The sweat began rolling down the side of my face. My muscles ached at every move I threw against the opponent. 

"Yah!" I shouted. 

Ducking away from his swift move. We both knew with one wrong move it could bring either one of us to a death. He kicked me in my stomach I dropped to my knees while he brought the sword to my throat. 

"Again" He said. "Pay attention to the way my body moves Christian."

Clutching my Japanese Katana Sword I swiped my feet below him making him trip before charging at him once again. He charged at me with a fore swing and I followed with a backswing blocking his move. 

Clink

Clink

Clink

He wiped the sweat that fell from his forehead before taking up pace heading towards me with the sword with anticipation taking over his bright blue eyes turning them dark. Doing a back flip I kicked the sword out his hand making him stumble. The adrenaline rushed along my body. I felt a surge of energy flowed into my hands. My left foot stepped back as I swung the Katana back and fourth in before making  arc over. I squared my body ready to attack with everything I hd left. The sound of our swords were clinking and clashing throughout the gym. 

His sword met mine and we swung again blocking one another move. 

"You're learning quickly" He said while we circled one another. Our eyes met and I saw the fear deep in his eyes. He took another shot but this was quick  because his sword tore the fabric of my shirt which was inches away from my body. A sly smirk came across face and he turned left swinging his sword towards me which I managed to parry  while slitting the sides of his blue track pants exposing his trousers. 

"Batman?" I look at him with a wide smile, "Really?"

The only sound heard was the metallic clanging of swords. Such complicated moves, with precise angles and cut. It was terrifying and enriched at the same time. The blood pumped throughout my veins giving me more energy to finish him. It was so intense, blades flying in all directions it was so fast it looked like there was two. The sweat rolled down on our faces.

Swing

Swing

Swing

He pushed forward swinging at me with number of attacks, the first two found my sword but the third found my flesh slightly leaving me with a scare on my forearm. Doing a back roll I swung my sword at him making him duck while I went for his nose punching him and grazing my sword below his feet making him fall. He scattered to get back up but I was quick on my feet. I tightened my grip around the sword and kicked him a against a wall before I jab at his arm. In shock he lost the grip and his sword dropped. Defeated he clapped slowly while tearing a piece of his shirt and tying it around his wound. 

Patting me on the back he looked at me and said  "That was Great and I expect you to beat the hell out of those demons."  before picking up his things and leaving. 

Dropping my sword I placed a cool bottle of water on my lips and drank some before pouring the rest over my chest. I took my shirt off and headed towards the punching bag.

Hitting the punching bag I began to think of Keva a lot. She hasn't left my brain since.

Thud

She didn't came home last night, I didn't see her leave.

Thud

I had fun of my own and I tend to do it again.

Thud

She kept biting her lips

Thud. Bap. Thud

About him 

Bap. Bap.

Who is him? 

Thud.

I don't have feelings for Kalia. Or Do I?

Bap. Bap. Bap. Bap.

Punching the bag swiftly I stopped to think about everything over again. 

Bap.

The punching bag came back and hit me. Stumbling I fell to the floor frustrated. Grunting I ran my fingers through my hair and made my way to the bathroom. 

"Hey." I heard a soft voice. Kalia stood there glowing in her yellow nike shorts and crop top with her hair in cornrows.  I looked at her with pleading eyes and circled her like how a lion circled it's prey.

 Pressing her against the wall I began kissing down her neck while groping her from behind. The way her voice hitched at every nip I took at her neck turned me on more.  I cleared the gym bench scattering my personal stuff on the floor and laid her down. I cupped her cheek and focused my gaze to level with hers. Her green emerald eyes met mine with defiance. I sealed our lips with a kiss that would mean Nothing but regret  the next day. 

I brushed my fingers across her shoulders, slowly peeling the crop top off exposing her chest. Her fingers made their way behind my neck while clinging her legs around my waist. Running my hands down her body that was slightly curved in I kissed down the nape of her neck to her breasts and nip at her buds. We took turns removing one another clothing.  All that separated us was her excited breathing on my chest. 

The anticipation in that flowed through her eyes I was ready to do this but what I'm I doing? I shouldn't be doing this but I come to far to go back now. Dipping my index finger into her I shuddered at the sticky feeling but she seemed to be enjoying it. Then two fingers, then three and she began thrusting faster and faster until I could barely keep up. Leaning down I parted her lips with my next hand and popped my index finger in her mouth before I closed the gap between out lips. Our tongue met in a frenzy, fighting one another for dominance. 

"I don't think I can get enough of you" she says under her breath. 

I could feel the muscles squeezing my fingers giving out that good liquid. Spreading her legs I slowly kissed down her stomach encountering the belly ring and sucking on it before continuing my journey down. Kissing on her inner thighs still rubbing my finger on her sensitive spot teasing her more. She took a hold of my head and pushed it further between her legs and moaned "do it, and stop playing with my emotions." repeatedly

Pushing my tongue in I ravished her while my fingers sped up. Her loud moans escaped and bounced off the walls of the gym. She grind against my tongue, I felt it get sore but it didn't matter.  Hovering over her I wasted no time and stuck my erection inside her grunting as she dug her finger nails into my back. It went on like that for as long as I remember. There was first Round 2 then 3 then 4 but I lost count after round 6. Vodka and Chinese food kept us company in that gym that very night and I don't think I rather spend it any other way.

I felt really good writing this. Vote and Comment. Tell me how the chapter was.