Chapter 12

Thanks for all the love and support. Vote, Share and Be happy I guess ._.

*plays Paradise by Coldplay and begins writing* 

August 17th.

Pulling into the driveway I saw a familiar car parked. I opened the door still trying to think of an excuse for my overnight disappearance. 

But what I saw I did not expect

Christian and +1

On my couch 

Swapping Spit

Half Naked

"What the hell?"

--------

They didn't realize I'm here probably because he's busy devouring her neck. A hint of jealousy formed up in my throat but I swallowed that shit right back down. This is disturbing but I'm slightly feeling turned on but a pinch of hurt still lingers in my chest. I shouldn't even be jealous because I had the time of my life last night for once. 

I made out with a random stranger and slept in his bed and we cuddled and I'm talking to myself again. Shrugging it off I returned to the matter that Christian and Kalia are taking my red antique velvet couch, well whatever is left over from it pride and virginity. Staring at them with disgust I needed to break this awkwardness and make my presence known.

What to do? I don't know what to do. 

Clearing my throat I slammed the door against the wall and fell to the floor. "Ouch my ankle" I shirked grabbing my feet. "I twisted my ankles in these gorgeous god forbidden strap up heels." They both shuffled to stand up while Kalia tries to cover up her  perfectly B cup breasts. Why though? I got these two big ones strapped across my chest, don't get me wrong they are fine and all but they are too damn big and I'm not ashamed. I would so rock the hell out of thos- 

"Ke"  Christian said disturbing me out of my thoughts. 

How Rude. 

"Hmm?" I hummed while looking up to reach his lush emerald eyes. He walked towards me shirtless I may added and enclosed the gap that was once between us. He cupped my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "Keva I'm so sorry I did this" Christian explained looking down to me " Especially on your couch."

Brushing away his hands I shook my head and took a step back and smiled. "Christian listen, you too Kalia." Walking towards my once oh nice couch so I changed my mind and took a seat on the floor. "I may presume you know of our little engagement" I showed her the ring, " And don't let me be a buzz kill and stop the fun because you guys make a cute couple and I think you guys shouldn't stop what's happening or may happen between you guys because of my aunt so be merry and be together but keep it on the down low please" I stood up and dust off the dress that stuck to my body like glue " I'm really not looking forward to a next lecture from my aunt.

Cringe.

Scooping the flopped curls that drooped down in front my face, I remembered back to last night and I felt the butterflies in my stomach arise."It's okay because if you guys can find love or lust why can't I? " I replied while feeling my face heat up, "I had fun of my own last night and I tend to do it again." With that leaving him speechless I walked up to my bedroom feeling a little better knowing I don't have to commit to Christian for my aunt will.

-----------------

Jumping down on my bed I decided to text Nehemiah and apologize. I needed a next date with him. I needed to get away again. His company and attention was everything. Typing in the pass-code in my phone I saw a text that was sent five minutes ago. 

Text from Unknown number 344-5679-0012

Hey Keva I'm sorry for this morning and I would like to make it up to you if you would let me. *smiley face and a bowl soup emoji*

Romantic 

I messed up and he was sweet to apologize. Adding his number in my phone I texted him back choosing to meet him in the old swing set once again.

Text To Nehe *insert heart eyes emoji* 😍

Sure I would to and I'm sorry I should've told you earlier than you finding out that way but I'll explain everything later. Promise 

Pushing my phone to the side I laid back picturing his smile and the way he complimented me over and over in my head I drifted off to sleep regaining energy for my date late.

--------------

Christian POV 

She scooped the curls that fell in front of  her sensitive dark brown eyes. I fixed my gaze upon her the way the dress stuck to her curves, the way her hair fuzzed out and yet she managed to look beautiful. Risking a peek I glanced over to Kalia watching her fidgets while she tries to cover her chest.  What is Keva really going on about cute couple and buzz killing. I should really tune in but the way her rosebud lips moved I couldn't focus. I needed to feel them against mine once again. 

"I had fun of my own last night and I tend to do it again." 

I had fun of my own last night and I tend to do it again.

Wait, wait reverse time. What did she do?

Red leaked into her cheeks as she nervously smiled and bit her lip. She looked away nervously, but she couldn't hid the red glow that came over her face. Did she cheat on me before I cheated on her? I thought we would've had something special since I persuade her aunt to make her my wife for exchange to help her take down the demons.The way she used to stare at me and hold my hand and randomly kiss me at time I would swear she has a thing for me.

 I don't have feelings for Kalia and she probably thinks so since she walked in on us. That was more of a useless fling since we both agreed on it. Besides how can I decline when someone like Kalia ask me to hook up with her? Did you see her body? 

Damn

With that being said she gracefully walked up stairs to her room with the trail of the dress following slowly behind. 

------------

Twisty Turner >_<

Vote, Comment and Share Lovies