The Beginning

( Pictures don't belong to me)

( Picture of Kaila above )

There are spelling errors I know and I will try to fix them as soon as possible. :)

Keva POV

*Beep beep*

*Beep beep*

I shifted on my bed turning towards my Samsung phone on the night stand

*beep beep beep beep*
"Okay..okay" I groaned rolling out of bed and onto the floor before turning off my alarm on the phone.

I stared up at the ceiling questioning my thoughts on why I never bought myself an alarm clock.

"Bitcch" my notification tone went off disturbing me from my thoughts. I stared down at my phone screen and pulled it closely to my chest embracing it.

I looked over on my side staring beneath my bed seeing a brown musty casing. I pulled it out and wiped my hands across it, Feeling tears beginning to form in my eyes. I began to unlock the latch that kept this sacred case intact.

"Bitcch" my notification alarm went off once more. Rolling my eyes at my phone, I really need to change that alarm I thought to myself before locking back the case and sliding it back in place below my bed where it belonged.

Grabbing my phone firmly annoying the vibration of messages that kept coming through. I made my way to the bathroom and stood in the mirror admiring myself before sighing and stepping into the shower.

"Bitcch, Bitcch" my phone kept going off as I swiped through the music list deciding on a playlist. Settling on the "Walk to the fridge" playlist and pressing shuffle I began my bath.

------------
"What to wear? What shall I wear?" I sang looking through my draws. I finally settled on a pair of Boyfriend's distressed jeans and a black tee knowing I can't dress to save my life.

Sitting in front my dressing table ready to do my nest of a hair I heard a noise downstairs. " Bittccch !! " I heard a girl screamed while swinging open my bedroom door.

Giggling and shaking my head I threw my brush at my Best Bish.
We picked that name because it was way more fun to say.

"Wassup Bisherina?" she called while stepping behind me and began to yank on my hair making me yelp at each pull she took.

I sometimes hate the type of hair I have. They say it's 4C coils, not even bothering what they called it. I only liked it because it was thick.

I shrugged and said nothing. She placed my hair in a pineapple up do allowing the curls to falls.