Chapter 11

I know there's a lot of errors but just bare with me.
Promise they will be fixed at the end of the book.
This chapter is dedicated to Purplepanda173
--------------------------------------------------------

I felt something tickling my back. I groaned Into the white fluffy pillow my head rested on. The rain came down and made a soothing sound when it fell on the roof. I felt Nehemiah's arm encircle my waist bringing me closer to him to feel the steady tempo of his now calm heart.

"How did you sleep?" I felt his breath danced against my neck when he whispered the question.

Amazing. The question had me thinking about our night together

........

I leaned my head back giving him further access to place his soft supple lips on my neck..

I don't know when is the next time I'm going to see him again if I ever see him again but I'm certain of one thing , if this is our last night together, I will make sure it is a memorable one

Suddenly he captured my lips and fireworks explode in my body
His left hand caressed my exposed skin on my back while his right hand held my face so lightly. My fingers stroke the nape of his neck pulling him closer.

More, I thought. I wanted more .

This is wrong , this is so wrong
But I didn't care , I needed to get away , I needed this

His left hand suddenly griped my hip tightly and my lips automatically parted and our tongues met in fiery rage, I moved my hands towards his hair pulling and tugging while a growl escapes from his lips. He hoisted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist our mouths still glued together.
He sucked my bottom lip then bit it and pulled away.

Such a tease. 

We were both panting like crazy,
I took the moment to catch my breath and take in my surroundings . We were in his room now.

He placed me onto his bed and hovered over as his lips found mine again. His hand lazily caressed the skin underneath my shirt until he got near my breast and I gasped. I felt him smile against my lips as he placed his knee between my legs and slowly began to place tiny hot kisses down my neck to my collarbone. I felt his hand slip under my bra and I arched my back involuntarily
Just then he bit down on my neck
Sweet baby Jesus..

'Hickey comes before Dickey ' Kalia's words played in my head

She's so stupid. But Suddenly, I felt wrong , I didn't want this to go any further

Then he stopped I looked into his eyes then down to his lips. They were swollen. Just then he rolled over next to me on the bed
"Nehemiah...."
"Just sleep with me"
I smiled at that. How he knew I didn't want to take things so far? I didn't know but I wasn't complaining
He spooned me and covered the sheet over us
Then I drifted off to sleep

"Great I guess... probably because you're by my side " a goofy smile crept on my face as I turned my body towards him and he wrapped his hand around my waist

"Good" He slid his hand down to caress between my thighs as his fingers made tiny circles on my skin causing me to shiver " You're so beautiful Keva, I would love to spend all my nights with you"

I froze.

More nights ? I mean this was nice and all but what about Christian?

I looked up to meet his eyes. The look on his face he probably regretted saying that. "Unless you're not.... I mean I totally get if you don't want to there's no rush.. I mean not that there is something we are rushing into I mean we can just be friends... I mean...."

I burst out laughing "Calm down will you? it's okay." I looked at him and he was just staring at me smiling like some creep.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I said with a questioning look while running my hands through his hair.

"I love to hear you laugh."

I blushed "Thanks?" and he's staring at me again. " What is it now? " I asked shyly.

" You're the first I slept with since I came here." he said tightening his grip around me.

My eyes probably bulging out my socket right now, "Since you came here?"

What does he mean since he came here? Wait so where was he before? Did he live with mother? Is he a mama's boy? DID HE GO TO JAIL?
OMG I am sleeping with a criminal
No wonder this house looks like a dump.

"I was just kidding love, " he said kissing down my neck slowly. God if this boy doesn't stop I'm never going to leave

"I lived here most my life never got out anything, Call me plane ole Jane but in this case Nehemiah." He said with a cheeky smile on his face.

I smiled at him and rolled out of his embrace and put on my last night outfit. "Where are you going ?" He asked rolling over on his back.

"You forgot I have a house of my own."

"and that isn't the only thing you have..." he said bitterly. I followed his eyes only to realise I have on the engagement ring. That breathtaking smile he always gave me suddenly disappeared.

Shit.

How can I forget the ring? This big vintage antique ring? Was I having such a good time I forgot?

"It's not what it looks like." I said shaking my head franticly.

"So, what the hell is it then? " He said hurt and anger evident that in his voice.

"What the hell is your problem?" I said with venom even though I knew all too well that I was the wrong one here.

"What the hell is my problem?" He jumped up off the bed and stood right in front of me hovering over like the tower he is.

"You're engaged? Is that what this is?" He spat as he grabbed my hand and raised the ring to my face. I snatched my hand away from him and took off.

I didn't know what else to do.
_____________________________________

I was now lazily walking towards my vehicle , after my little run I got tired
Yes I'm lazy, Sue me
I just want to go home
Home to Christian
Oh my God Christian... what am I going to tell him?

--------------------------------------

Pulling into the driveway I saw a familiar car parked. I opened the door still trying to think of an excuse for my overnight disappearance.

But what I saw I did not expect

Christian and +1.

On my couch

Swapping spit

Half naked.

"What the hell?"