Chapter four

Pictures doesn't belong to me.

Picture of Nehemiah Above.

" Kaliaaa " I groaned. We both were arguing over the stupidness she did earlier today in the room with Mrs. Peculiar guard. That's disturbing in so many ways.

" He was good with his tongue I must say Harlis, " she smirk looking over at me with her gray cat eyes.

" Did I just say so? " I overheard a deep masculine voice said. Before I knew it Kalia grabbed my hand and we were taking off off around the block.

" Shit.." I cursed "Heels are sometimes a bitch."

"Faster Girl! What were all your training for? " Kalia said panting while taking off further ahead from me.

1 Hour later

Throwing myself down on the sofa, I cuddled up my pillow and thought back to Wendy's.

I can't get his face out my head. His body structure, everything was so fine and dark chocolate. I hate dark chocolate, so bitter but i wont mind taking a taste of him, I thought to myself. I imagine my men to be white chocolate but he has this special touch of it. His torso was firmly built, His Collarbone was deep enough to drink soup in. His eyes was mixed with a light brown but a hint of dark. I don't know why I got nervous when he smiled at me showing his perky white set of teeth but that was enough to make my knees wobble. His girlfriend probably so fine though. Probably working some high end job so she can look her best but yet he works here in a fast food restaurant when he could be on the cover of some magazine.

Rolling off my couch I headed to the kitchen for some food. When last did I put food in my system I thought to myself. It felt like forever. Grabbing my phone I dialed up my Sos. Christian.

" Yo babe, I'm hungry come over pleassseeeeeee " I begged.

" Whatever Ke " he groaned hanging up before I could respond.

I made my way to the shower and waited for the water to get warm. Stepping Into the shower, I shudder feeling the water droplets making it's way down my back and torso.

"One less lonely girl," I sang grabbing the dove soap scrubbing it across my body. " I'm going to show you the worldddddd, ONE LESS LONELY GIRL ! " I screamed before turning he shower off and stepping out.

Contemplating on what to wear, I dug through my draws thoroughly before picking out a pink and purple poke-a-dot pajama pants and a dark purple body fitting tee-shirt.

I opened my hair and combed out the kinks before doing a fold over. Running down the staircase I came upon a Dark Chocolate hunk in my kitchen.

" Oh cheeseus, Is it Christmas already? " I held my heart polping down on top the kitchen marble counter.

" I got your favorite hun, Chinese with sweet and sour sauce, " Christian said mockingly.

" It is Christmas, " I said. Christian came and tower over me. Curse his height. He wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled me closer and planted a bomb on me. His lips tasted tangy.

Pulling away " Were u eating sour patch's kids? " I asked, He shook his head before diving back in the kiss. I wrapped my arms arms his neck and fed him my tongue while his hands made his way down my curvey hips. Biting down on his bottom lip he groaned and I smirk. "Spartans" I thought to myself, " you have been defeated. "

I pushed him away playfully. "Bad Kisser," I said before grabbing my crate of food and heading to the living room to devour my dinner.

"And you have a short tongue, " He said slapping my shoulder.

" My ego is bruised bro, " taking a spoonful of rice and shoving it in my mouth.

" Just like your ant bite tongue, ahhh shots fired." He said placing his hands around his mouth to intimated gun shot sounds.

Ignoring his comment and finishing off my dinner we sat and a Netflix night with white chocolate covered popcorn.

*****

"Chrisss..." I dragged his name along while stretching. "We are late for the meeting and my aunt is going to kill us if we don't make it on time."

Pulling myself up from the couch after a long night of gossip girls episodes I made my way down the hall scamming the fine artworks on the wall, I stood and admired my favorite one of all. It was delicately painted with a fine brush that outlined each curve the black woman had. Her eyes were daring and I found myself challenging her to stare off while in deep thought.

"I don't want to go mama, please mami! Let me stay with you and grand-pa." Realizing the hurt in her face I buried my face in her chest while she caressed my back soothing me.

Feeling the hot tears form in my eyes, I begged my mom to let me stay home. She took her soft plump thumbs and wipe the tears that were willingly streaming down my face faster than I remembered.

Why did I have to come to a planet that isn't my own. It was neither of us to come to someone else home and destroy it. What was so big about destroying this thing called humanity and killing innocent new born babies. It wasn't right.