Chapter 9

Dress Keva wears above
Vote /./

I woke up ten minutes prior to the time I'm suppose to leave home for my important meeting with my aunt. Rushing into the bath to prep myself and back out I threw on a pair of joggers and a minion tee-shirt and plait my hair back in two cornrows. Late late was all I kept thinking. No time for breakfast. No time for Jerry Springer this morning. Sprinting out the house I started the engine to my BMW Concept CS and sped off. Pulling into the building car park I wasted no time and ran off towards my aunt office after greeting Chelsea.

" You're late by a minute. " she said. I sat down panting while placing a bottled water to my mouth and gulping it down. My aunt began talking out the plan and walked into her office bathroom and brought a tight fit black casual sleeveless bandage dress.

" What's this for? " I asked feeling the material of the dress. It's so decent and simple yet beautiful.

" Remember the plan? The engagement? I told christian about the plan but he want's to know if you're okay with it but I told him it's a surprise and you don't know a thing. So expect a call from him. "

I agreed and took the dress home and lay it across my bed and went in search for a pair of nude heels.

*Notification Sound*

Text from Chrissy -

Hey How about dinner tonight since you been so stress?

Text to Christian -

Sure, I'll be ready for 8pm.

Checking the time I have at least a good two hours to get ready. Chelsea came over to help me with my make up. She has been the only person I trust with this. She knows when you have to sacrifice somethings to make people happy.

" Why should I even do this Chels? "

She looked down on me while drawing my wings making sure it's all fly and stuff. See what I did there? Ha funny. "You don't love him don't you? "

" Of course I love him, I see him as a brother I guess but not the father of my children if you get where I'm coming from. "

" I understand sweetheart but It's for the planet and when all this buzz over surely by then you would fall head over heels for him and you won't know it. Trust me. "

" I guess so. " Standing up and staring at myself in the mirror I felt kind of weird. Chelsea flat iron my hair and rolled it in a bun with a Chinese bang at the front. The make up was flawless, she may wear glasses but she always looked good no matter what.

" Hey kiddo, he's out there waiting for you. " Sighing I grabbed my purse and smoothing out the dress. I walked down stairs knowing this will be the biggest regret from now or maybe not. I don't know.

" Remember we end up with the ones we mostly likely never suspected so just have fun.

----------------

Walking towards Christian black Mercedes AMG GT he greeted me with a bouquet of white roses. " You look stunning and the dress hugs u and brings out your curves nicely" he said while placing his hands on my lower back.

On our way he stopped and handed me a red blindfold. " Hell no I'm not going to wear that christian, I would like to see where you're taking me."

He dropped the blindfold in my lap and continued on our way. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and saw the hurt expression he carried when he gripped the car wheel firmly. Surrendering I tied the blindfold on.

" We're here."

I opened the car door and stepped out and tripped forgetting darkness surrounded me. Christian took my hand before I came head first with the ground and we started walking. The wind around us was cool enough to put ice cream in. It was that cold. His hand made his way up to my shoulders and began taking out the knot of the blindfold and what stood before me made me speechless. There was a white private jet with purple stripes decorated on the wing. It looked so glossy and new.

" Ehem. " I looked down at Christian with wide eyes when he opened a purple velvet box. " Can I show you the world Mrs.Keva Lorde? " looking up at me with his hazel greenish eyes.

Speechless still I nod my head not for me but for my aunt. He slipped the vintage antique diamond ring on my left hand and got up and kissed me with so much passion that I couldn't deny but kissed him back even if I have to fake it. We ended up flying out to Greece for a week filled of relaxation which was all planned by my aunt probably wanting to speed up the baby-making process.

" Good Morning sunshine. " I felt a pair of hands engulfed me and brought their body closer to mine. I turned my face towards my fiancé.

" Good Morning my soon to be. "