Chapter Two

Christian caresses my back while we walked taking in everything that just happen

" I can't stand the woman! " I screamed before falling to my knees.

"You are so overly dramatic" Christian said placing his hands on his hips.

I shook my head while getting up. "Let's get lunch" I said while pulling Chris towards the lobby downstairs.

"Keva" I heard my name being called from the last person I want to see right now. "We need to talk she said" before walking away. I hesitated and told Christian I'll meet him In a few. I followed the sound of her heels that filled the hallway knowing if I didn't I would get the same treatment of a early death by my own blood.

"Sit down" she demanded while sitting behind her desk.

"What do you want?" I hissed at her looking out the window.

"You are so ungreatful, you know?" She said with a questioning look on her face.

"Bitcch" my notification tone filled the room. I laugh while I peep the text from kalia. My aunt had a disturb look on her face and I smiled a toothy grin before getting up and walking away.

Walking down the hall humming the song Sleeping with a friend, I stopped in my tracks hearing weird muffled sounds coming from a room in the hallway. I pulled out my pocket knife and did the pink panther dance till I found the noise.

"Yes! yes! Right there" I furrowed my eyebrows and squint my eyes and slammed the door open.

"I'm going to cu--"

"Oh heaven mercy" I said. Taking in all that in my view.

"Har..Harl.. Harlis" she stutter

"Girl..." I opened my mouth while she struggle to pull down her dress and jumping off the counter.

"Now that table need disinfectant on it" I laughed while walking away seeing one of the guards walked out.

She came out with a smug smile on her face and pulled her hair up and we met up Christian in the car park.

Chris he swung me around before planting a kiss on my forehead and my face flushed red while I sat in the front seat.

"Where shall we go guys" kalia said hooking up her GPS

"Subwa--" , "Wendy's" Christian said interrupting me.

"How rude" I pouted before buckling my sear belt.

"Wendy's up up and away" kalia screamed mashing down the breaks turning out the car park swiftly.

--------------

Turning into Wendy's we spotted a park and got out. Kalia placed her hands around me and nuzzle her face in my neck. Probably looking like some punk lesbo couple right now.

We took our seat in a booth and decided on what we want to eat.

"A freezie and a cheese burger" I pointed out

"Nod it" Chris called

"Nod it" Kalia mocked

Rolling my eyes I took their order and show them a finger before walking to the cashier.

"Hi may I take your order?" A deep masculine voice said

"Yeah may I take... a " looking up at the menu but found myself caught in a pair of hazel brown eyes.

Shaking that thought out my head I gave my order but quickly turning away to wait for my food.

"Breathe keva....Breathe" I reassured myself.

It's just a boy.