Chapter Six

Skipping through the park I made my way to Christian side and jumped on his back.

"Onwards my trusty speed," I pointed to the car.

" You're probably heavier that Lil Wayne gold he wears around his neck." He implied before he groaning and moving at snail pace towards the car. Hoping in we made our way towards probaby to get criticized about out tardiness by the oh great wizard of Trigang.

****

Nehemiah POV.

After coming to a end of my morning jog I headed to the little old play set where my father resided me after banishing me from his kingdom. This place was home as far as I could recall before getting my own place. It may be a dump but it was home.

*screeching sounds*

I walked behind the bush and stared over to see her again. My coca bottle of chocolate. I really need to get her a cute name. Maybe it's my chance.

I sat down on the swing next to her and admired her beauty. She wore a yellow flower print dress that says I'm peachy to the front. I looked into her dark brown eyes but then they made their way down to her breasts and that's when Nehemiah knew he fucked up.

Stupid eyes but I can't help it. I see boobs, I stare. I spot a nice ass I stop and take a look. See a nice car, I admire it.

Boy Logic.

Silently scolding myself the words You're beautiful came out. I blushed to myself and she looked at me with a questioning look.

"I'm what?" She said and I didn't know how to respond. I feel dumbfounded. It came out all fast and stupid. Scaring a girl away in less than a minute? Check.

The response she Gave me before walking away would make a man smile for days.

"It could be stupid but I wouldn't mind getting lost in your eyes."

I still got it. Dusting off the shame, I made my way home and threw myself on the bed while pulling my pillows closer. She was on my mind a lot and I tended to make her mine.

Be mine already

***
Keve POV

Arriving at the office the desk clerk Chelsea focused her fix on Christian and I whiling shifting her glasses more on her nose bridge.

" Bonjour Mlle Harlis et Sir Lorde . Comment allez-vous? "

" Nous allons bien. Comment ça les enfants? Grand Je présume " I replied back to her while rolling my eyes and shaking my head. Chelsea always greets me this way every now and then just to make sure my French was brushed up on. Tapping on her dyed golden honey locks she stares over at Christian.

" Ils sont toujours bruyants comme d'habitude , mais les aiment à la lune et retour . Vous et Sir Lords flânant à la fin sur une belle journée que je vois. Tous les plans d'anneau? "

Choking on my spit I laughed and looked over at Chris with red Bright red Cheeks.

" You guys could really speak English when I'm here when u choose to talk bad about me, " he said before making his way to the main hall to the meeting.

" Nooooo " I said while shaking my hands at her before running off to catch up with Christian.

"You guys are cute."

" Get out my head Chelsea. " I groaned. I don't see Chrissy and I together at all. It just doesn't fit you know. The thought of my name with his came up .. Keva Lorde ?

Nah sound to godly. I stopped in front of the ruby in crusted doors deciding if I should go in or not.

" Where the hell is Christian? " I looked around franticly. Taking that risk of a short life I lifted my hands to the knobs to push.

Bam

The doors flew opened and I stood face to face with my aunt.

" Follow. " she said before making her way down the hall with her guards.