Chapter Three

Nehemiah POV

" Thanks for ordering at Wendy's, " I greeted a next customer. I went to fulfill some orders so I could finish my shift earlier than usual.

Walking over to table 15, I handed over their take out order and made my way out the back of the fast food restaurant.

"Kaliaaaaa" I heard a voice groaned. I'm I this lucky to catch some public action today? Shaking that thought out my head I turned the corner towards my motorcycle and stopped in my tracks.

Standing in front me was the same girl as earlier, but she look more tense than nervous when I saw her. First thing that caught my eye site was her body. You could've told she had curves from miles upon miles. The way her boobs shook while she was shouting at whoever she spoke too. Her hips were broad enough to eat on. I don't think all the time I lived here I saw a milk chocolate coke bottle like her before. You could tell she was a little insecure about her body the way she held her breath to bring in her stomach so it wouldn't look as big when she wasn't arguing back with the next female. She didn't have a lot of backside which is okay because I don't think I could handle all of that thickness but it may be worth a try.

" Did i just say so? " I said out loud disturbing the tense atmosphere around me.

"Psst Ke someone is spying on us," A darker version of the girl I eyed raped pointed out looking towards my way before they took off running down the block.

Hoping on my ride home I tried to follow them but they were to fast for girls in heels. I shrugged and headed home.

Two hours later

"Ahhhh!" I screamed throwing a chair in the corner.

Flashback

"Son I want you to take over my empire" my father said

" I don't want to be apart of your scheme father, " I walked around his throne " Why would I want to run you're underworld father? You're a demon," I hissed.

" King," he said smirking at me. " I need you to help me run Nehe Nehe, They are coming and I don't want this world destroyed before I could get it my grips."

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

" Father I'm sorry but I won't help you.." I turned away from him. A sadden look came upon his face, He looked like he was going to make a decision he was going to regret.

" I ban you from my kingdom! '' he boomed and pointed his spear at me and before I could say anything I remember laying down on a floor with green spiky things poking me on my side.

Flashback over

Leaning my back against the wall, I stared at the broken chair and the dump I called a home. Shrugging everything off I went into the bath.