.22

Two months had passed since everything that went down with the whole kidnapping thing and everything seemed normal. Nyoami and I were doing good with this whole parenting thing, the two of us took turns when it came to watching the baby. But other than all of that it was just one thing that I couldn't shake and that was the feeling that my mother was still alive. I don't know how that was possible but I had been having this weird dreams where I would wake up and see my mother sitting on the edge of my bed with this smirk on her face. The smirk was some of a sinister smirk she didn't look like herself she looked evil. Because of that dream, I would make up in the middle of the night with cold sweats and all sometimes scaring both Nyoami and the baby with my screams.

The shit had gotten so bad that it was kind of hard for me to even sleep at night. I spent most of my time up trying to find little odd things to do just so I wouldn't go to sleep. I was too freaking scared to even freaking close my eyes. I sighed got up from the bed walked over to my closet and found me something to wear I had to get out of the house so that I could clear my head everything right now so cloudy. I found what I was going to wear went over to the bathroom took a shower got out dried off wrapped my towel around my waist did the rest of my hygiene stuff then walked out the room got dressed grabbed my things and headed downstairs.

"Where you about to go?" I hear Nyoami ask from the kitchen.

"I don't know I need to clear my head," I say walking over to the door.

"Alright well call me if you need me," She says back.

I nodded my head told her okay walked out the house did the alarm on my car hopped in closed the door did my seat belt checked my mirrors and backed out the driveway. I don't know where I was going but anywhere at this moment would be nice. As I drove around trying to figure out where I was going to go my cellphone went off. Pressing the button on my radio I connected the call.

"Yo," whoever was calling didn't respond you could just hear them breathing through the phone.

"Don't call my phone if you ain't gone say shit," I yelled.

"Watch your back," I heard someone say before the call was disconnected.

I shook my head sighed and got ready to turn the corner when this semi-truck came out of nowhere hitting me head on.