.4

Okay so Nyoami and Isaiah are in the MM

--------------------------------------
I woke up looking around the room that I was and smiled I was no longer staying with my crooked ass step-father words couldn't explain how I felt right now. I climbed out of the bed looked down at my attire and saw that I was dressed in a T-shirt and some boxers. Lord, I hope I didn't do nothing I didn't have no business doing last night. I shook my head walked over to the door opened it walked out and walked downstairs where I was hit with the smell of food.

That sounded good right now but that wasn't my main focus. My man focus was to try and find out if anything had happened between us last night. I walked into the kitchen and noticed that Isaiah was standing in the kitchen with some sweats and no shirt causing me to bite down on my bottom lip. Man was this guy fine as fuck, I shook my thoughts from my head and walked over to the island where I took a seat. "Good Morning beautiful," He smiled licking his lips.

"Good Morning," I say nodding my head.

"Are you hungry?" He asks smiling.

"Yes," I say nodding my head.

"Alright do you like eggs?" He asked grabbing a plate from out of the cabinet.

"Yes," I say nodding.

He nodded back then started fixing my plate sat it down in front of me then went over to the fridge grabbed the orange juice then got a glass from the cabinet poured some orange juice in it and then handed it to me. I smiled told him thanks causing him to nod and then do the same for him. Once he finished fixing his plate and all of that good shit then he came sat down next to me said the grace and the two of us started eating.

"Can I ask you something?" I say breaking the silence that had taken over.

"What's up mami?" He asks looking over at me.

"Last night we didn't do you know?" I ask sighing.

He looked at me laugh shook his head took a sip of his drink. "Naw mami we didn't do nothing why you ask that?"

"Because when I woke up I was dressed in this," I replied.

"Naw you fell asleep in the tub I took you out went through your bag to see if you had anything in there and when you didn't I found something of mines and slipped it on you," He smiled.

"Alright good, I thought we had done something," I say laughing.

"Naw," He says laughing.

I smiled nodded my head and told him good.

"But I wanna take you shopping today if that's okay with you," He says smiling.

"I don't know about all of that," I say shaking my head.

"Why not?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Because I don't want to spend your money on me," I say shaking my head.

"I have no issue with it," He says shaking his head.

"No thank you," I say back.

"Come on please," He says putting on a little puppy dog stare causing me to laugh and finally give in.

"Okay. Okay I'll let you take me shopping," I say laughing.

"Good now let's go and get dressed," He says getting up from the island.

"But I'm eating." I reply with a sigh.

"I can get you something on the way to the mall I am so ready to spoil you," He says smirking.

I laughed shook my head told him okay dumped my food in the trash washed my plate out stuck it in the dish rack then went upstairs to the room and got dressed. I didn't have much to wear so I just threw on a tank top and some pants. Then went to the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail.

Once I finished doing all of that I grabbed my things then walked downstairs and waited for Isaiah to come downstairs. When he finally came downstairs he had on all black. He helped me up from the couch and outside where he locked the door behind us did the alarm on his car walked over to the passenger side opened it for me and closed it once I got in. he ran over to the driver's side hopped in did his seat belt along with me doing the same thing crunk the car up and backed out of the driveway making his way towards the mall.

---------------------------------------

Okay so you guys know what to do, Vote, and comment.

I love reading what you guys have to say..

What do you guys think about Nyoami so far?

What are your views on Isaiah?

Let me know what's on your minds. But until the next add.

Bye babies!!!! Lmao!!