.17

Tears begin to come down my face as I looked around at my surroundings I had no idea as to where the hell I was but when I woke up I was in this dark room with no windows no nothing the only thing I remember was waking up this morning and being dismissed from the hospital. I was going to try and surprise Isaiah with me leaving the hospital but once I got to the bus stop everything went black. I forced myself up from the floor where I started banging on the door until I saw Marvin standing there with a sinister look on his face.

"Well hello beautiful," He says smirking.

"Where the hell am I? and where the hell is my baby?" I asked back.

"No need to worry about all of that he's in good hands," Marvin replied.

"Where the hell am I? let me go,"

"Nope, I can't do that," He says shaking his head.

"What do you want from me?" I asked with tears escaping my eyes.

"Aww baby don't cry," Marvin says pulling me in his arms.

"Get off of me," I yelled pushing him off me. I couldn't stand Marvin I hated this man he had put me through so much pain once my mother died.

"Is that how you talk to the father of your child?" He smirked.

"I hate you," I shot back.

"Wow hate is a very powerful word,"

"I know and that's how I feel about you," I replied.

I guess it had made Marvin mad that I wasn't reacting to him the way that he wanted me to because before I knew it I was feeling his hand going across my face.

"Who the fuck do you think you talking to like that huh?" He asked looking down at my body.

"Bitch I know you hear me talking to you,"

"No, one," I say shaking my head.

"I thought so," He says pulling me up to my feet and slamming me up against the wall.

"Ouch!" I screamed out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up," He yelled ripping my clothes off and slamming inside of me.

I tried so damn hard to fight him off me but there was no hope he was way to bigger than me. Marvin had muscles and he stood about six-seven at the most. Anyways Marvin continued to have his way with me until he came leaving me in the room alone by myself. I had to try and find a way out of here with me and my baby Marvin was bad news and I didn't want anything to do with him. I sighed balled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep hopefully Isaiah will realize I was missing and come looking for me.

________________________________________________________

Sorry, the updates not that long but I hope you guys enjoy. Remember Comment, Vote, Share