.14

I pulled up to the house killed my ignition grabbed my keys then got out of my car slammed the door behind me did the alarm and made my way up to the front door. I opened the door and walked in I didn't see my mother anywhere downstairs so I called out to her to see if she was going to come downstairs. After about thirty minutes my mother came walking downstairs with a smile planted on her face.

"Hey, baybeh is everything okay?" She asks walking over to me with a smile plastered on her face.

"No," I replied.

"What's wrong?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Dad said you had something you needed to tell me,"

"Tell you what baybeh what are you talking about?" She asks shaking her head.

"I don't know mama but whatever it is that your hiding from me you need to tell me," I say looking her in her eyes.

I didn't have time for my mother's little games right now I came over here for one thing and one thing only that was to see what the hell this big secret was that she needed to tell me.

"I don't need to tell you anything baybeh," She says again shaking her head.

"Stop lying to me mama I know it's something that you've been keeping from me," I say growing annoyed.

I hated when my mother played these little games acting like she didn't know what the hell was going on when we all knew she did.

"Look baybeh whatever is your father told you don't believe it," She says back.

I looked at her shook my head and got ready to walk out of the house I was so tired of playing games with my mother.

"You know what mama it's cool you don't have to tell me anything after today this will be the last time that you see me I don't have time for your little games," I say walking towards the door and opening it.

"Okay, Isaiah there is something that I need to tell you," She says sighing.

"And what is that?" I asked smiling to myself as I turned around.

"Follow me over to the couch," She says walking into the living room and over to the couch.

Both of us took our places on the couch with her sitting on one end and me sitting on another end. My mother sighed looked over at me then down at her fingers then back up at me.

"I really didn't want to tell you this baybeh," She says sighing. "But your dad is not your dad I met your dad one night when I was out and about with some friends. Your real dad walked out on me when he found out that I was pregnant with you. But like I was saying one night I was out and about with some of my friends when I met your father he was in same boat you're in his father was giving him his empire but in order for him to have it your father had to marry and have a kid so one night I was out hanging with your day this was around the time the two of us had become cool,"

"Okay," I say nodding my head.

"Your dad asked me to play like his baby mother so I agreed to it and that's how it all started. We started dating the two of us got married and you were born," She says sighing.

"So you mean to tell me this whole time I've been sitting here thinking that this man I've been calling dad isn't my dad," I say trying to hold back tears.

"Yes," She says nodding her head.

"So how long were you going to keep this for me?"

"For as long as I could," She replied.

"That's just selfish of you what if something would have happened to me then what?" I asked trying to hold back tears.

"I don't know I just wasn't ready to talk about it," She says back.

"You know what I don't have time for this right now I need to get back up here to this hospital with my girl," I say getting up from the couch and over to the door.

I could hear my mother calling out to me as I walked out of the door but right now I didn't want to hear anything she had to say. I walked out to my car did the alarm opened my door got in closed the door behind me started the car up waited for a while checked my mirrors to make sure no one was coming and backed out of the driveway. I needed to go somewhere and clear my mind I had some much going through my head right now. I sped off down the street and over to the nearest bar brought me a drink sat down and started drinking it. Right now I had some much shit running through my head that it wasn't even funny.