.13

I watched as Isaiah paced back and forward throughout the room I guess he was trying to piece together what his father had told him.

"Isaiah I'mma need you to relax," I say shrugging my shaking my head.

"I want to know what it is that my mother needs to tell me," He says stopping in front of the bed to look at me.

"Why don't you go and ask her what is then?" I replied.

He was starting to make me nervous just pacing the floor I don't know why but I hated when a person walked back and forward I guess you could call me paranoid but I didn't give a damn.

"You know what you're right I will be back," He says walking over to me and kissing me on the forehead.

I smiled pulled him down and kissed him back on the forehead. Soon as he walked out of the room in walked one of the nurses with my baby boy. I was so happy to see him I couldn't wait to hold him.

"Here you go Ms. Brooks," The nurse says handing him to me.

"Thank you so much," I say smiling.

"You're welcome he's going to be a handful," She says smiling.

"I can only imagine," I smiled.

She continued to stand there and talk to me when she got the page from another patient. Soon as she walked out of the room in walked my mom's husband. I don't know how this man found me but I sure as hell wished he didn't.

"Well, well looks like I've finally found you," He says smiling as he walked inside the room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked back.

"Why wouldn't I be here," He replied.

"I don't want you in here so your best bet is to leave or you will be going to jail," I say back.

"Oh, is that so?" He asks walking over to the bed.

"Yes," I say grabbing the phone so that I could call someone to come and help me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," He smirked.

"Get out of my room," I yell.

"Make me," He smirked.

I didn't want to do too much movement for the simple fact I had my baby in my arms but what I did remember was that it was a button on the side of the bed that would alarm the nurses and things. So when he wasn't looking I pressed the button so one of the nurses could come into my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the add may not be long but I just wanted to get something out there for you guys but I do promise that the next add will be long. But anyways I hope you guys enjoy. Comment,Vote,Share much love Keisha