.15

After Marvin finally left the room Isaiah's father came back in the room with a smile on his face. It felt so good to see Mr. Thomas back in the room because I was so scared I didn't know if Marvin was going to come back to my room or not.

"Hey, baby girl you alright?" Mr. Thomas asked as he walked over to my bed.

"No," I say shaking my head.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking concerned.

That innocent smile that he had on his face soon turned into this look. He looked almost as if he were ready to kill someone.

"Marvin came in here," I replied.

"He did what?"

"He came in here once you left," I replied.

"Oh, okay I will handle that but have my soon been back?"

"No sir,"

"Have you called him?"

"Yes, sir but he hasn't answered his phone," I sighed.

I was also beginning to grow worried about Isaiah to I hoped he was okay and nothing didn't happen to him because I knew he could be a hot head sometimes. By staying with him I've learned a lot about this man.

"Well let me try and call him so that I could see where he is," Mr. Thomas says pulling his cell phone out and calling Isaiah.

The phone rung like three or four times before Isaiah answered and he sounded as if he had been drinking or something.

"Hellooooo," Isaiah slurred.

"Isaiah soon where you at?" Mr. Thomas asked.

"I'm at the bar," He replied.

"What are you doing at the bar?"

"I came here so I could get a drink," He replied.

"Stay right there I will be up there to get you," Mr. Thomas says sighing before hanging up the phone. "I will be back shorty let go and get this boy,"

"Okay, but what about his car?"

"That you don't have to worry about I will have someone with me so that they could take both this fool and his car home," He replied.

I nodded my head okay and watched as he walked out of the room. Once he walked out of the room I slowly dozed back off to sleep only to be woken by Isaiah's mother.

"Well, well look at what we have here," She smirked walking inside of the room closing the door behind her.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked sizing her up.

"Nothing just coming to see my grandbaby," She says smirking.

"Yeah okay what is the reason?" I asked not believing anything this bitch was saying.

I didn't trust this bitch so I kept my hand on the button for the nurse.

"I can't come in here and see my grandbaby?" She asked walking over to the little thing that sat by my bed holding son.

"Aww isn't he cute?" She asked picking him up out of the bed.

"Yeah," I say back.

"You know as I look at him he kind of reminds me of my son." She smirks.

"Uh huh," I still didn't trust this bitch.

"So tell me how does it feel to be with your baybeh daddy's son," She smirked.

"What the fuck are you talking about bitch?" I asked looking at her confused.

"I know just who you are bitch? I knew who you were the moment I met your bitch ass," She replied.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about," I say shaking my head.

This bitch was crazy and she needed to be checked in the nut house or something.

"Your mother name is Naomi, right?"

"Yeah," I say nodding my head.

"Then I know all about you," She replied.

"I guess,"

"Your mother is the reason why Marvin left me she talked him out being with me," She replied.

"I don't believe you my mother is not that type of woman," I replied.

"That's what you think your mother's nothing but a piece of shit just like you. Once your dad walked out on both your mother and you she came along and took my Marvin," She smiled.

"I guess," I say rolling my eyes.

Whatever her and my dead mother had going didn't have shit to do with me.

"But answer my question now does it feel to have a baby by my baby father?" She asked again.

"I didn't welling have a baby by him if you must know," I say trying to hold back tears.

"And how am I supposed to believe that from a whore?" She smirked.

"You don't have to," I yelled back at her.

I don't know what this bitch was but I wanted this bitch out of my room right fucking now. She sat my soon back down in his bed then walked over to where I was lying in the bed.

"I'mma warn you and this will be my last time warning you," She says smirking as she leaned down closer to my ear. "After you leave here never look back I don't want you to have shit to do with my son do I make myself clear,"

"Fuck you," I spat back.

"If you don't leave my son alone you will regret it," She says smirking before standing back up.

This bitch didn't scare me not one bit so her little threats didn't mean shit to me. She could say whatever it is that she wanted to say but it didn't mean shit to me.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update ladies but I've been really busy trying to find a job and

trying to work on this story that I'm trying to publish. But I hope you guys love it.

I wish I can like you guys comments that you leave but I can't. I think wattpad should

have a button for people to like people's comments. Anyways I'm bout to be out

but before I leave your know what to do Comment, Vote, and Share. Also go and check out my sister's story Strange Encounters her name is QveeneYanna