.3

Once Nyoami and I pulled up to the house I grabbed my food got out the car walked around to her side opened the door for her took her duffle bag that she had sitting down between her legs slung it across my shoulder then helped her out the car. When she got out the car I closed the door behind us and went up to the house opened the door walked in sat both my keys and food down on the island then took lil mama upstairs to her room so that I could show her where her room was going to be.

"Alright lil mama this is where you're going to be sleeping I know it's not much but I can fix it up for you," I smiled.

"It's fine and thanks." She says smiling.

I told her she was welcome and left her to do her thing. I walked back downstairs to the kitchen grabbed my food then went upstairs to my room sat my food down on the bed grabbed me some ballers went over to the bathroom took a quick shower got out went back in my room grabbed the remote from the night stand turned the TV on said my grace and started eating my food. While in the middle of eating my food my cellphone went off indicating that my mother was calling me. I sighed rolled my eyes I really didn't want to talk to this lady but I knew that if I didn't answer I would never hear the end of it.

"Hey ma what's up?" I answered.

"Hey, baby I been trying to call you all night where the hell you been?" She questioned.

"I went out and ran an errand what's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing I was just checking in on you and letting you know that you have a date tomorrow night at seven." She replied.

"Man mama what did I tell you about that shit." I yelled through the phone.

"I know you said you didn't want to go on no more dates but I had to do this one last time." She replied.

"You need to stay out of my fucking business mama that's what you need to do, when I feel like I'm ready to date someone then I will date someone." I snapped back.

I didn't need my mama trying to hook me up with all of these crazy ass bitches but she continued to take it upon herself and hook me up with all of these crazy ass females.

"But baby you will like this girl she's a sweetheart." My mother replied.

"Yeah, that's what you said the last time." I say rolling my eyes.

"I know baby bit I'm serious about this one." She says back.

"And again I'm not interested." I say hanging up the phone on her face.

I know it was wrong to hang up the phone in my mother's face but I don't know why she couldn't let me do me. I know she was trying to lookout for me but by her hooking me up with all these women wasn't helping me any. These women that she so called said were good women turned out to be sheep in wolf's clothing.

I finished up my food got out of my bed went downstairs to the kitchen threw my trash away then went back upstairs to shorties room where I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. Once she didn't answer I walked in the room and found her in the bathroom in the tub. I laughed shook my head walked in the bathroom got her out of the tub took her over to the room laid her down in the bed went through her bag so that I could find her something to wear.

Once I didn't find anything for her to sleep in I went over to my room got her a pair of my boxers and shirts took it back over to the room slipped it on her fixed her up in the bed pulled the covers over her walked out the room went back over to my room said my prayers and called it a night. I was going to take her out tomorrow so that she could get her some more clothes because that shit she had in that bag wasn't going to cut it for me.