.18

I was tired and I had been looking for Nyoami and the baybeh all day but there was no sign of them I was beginning to get very angry because I knew she didn't just get up and leave the hospital without anyone knowing. I sighed pulled up in my driveway pulled my phone out and called up my mama the one bitch I really didn't want to talk to but if I wanted to know where Nyoami was then I was going to have to call this bitch. I sat there waiting for to her answer the phone when she answered laughing.

"Ma you saw Nyoami?" I asked not giving a damn about whatever it was she had going on. "No and why you call my phone asking about this bitch," She shot back.

"Because she missing and I wanted to know if you saw her and my son," I replied.

"No, and Isaiah cut the act I know the baby not yours," She replied.

"The baby is mines," I say back getting annoyed.

"Isaiah baby that baby is not yours Nyoami is a hoe," She sighs.

"You will not sit here on my phone and talk about her when you don't know shit about her," I replied.

"I may not know about her but what I do know is that she's a hoe and she's trying to trap you,"

"No, she's not," I was starting to get annoyed with my mother.

"Well all I have to say is the bitch is finally getting what her mother should have gotten a long time ago," She says before hanging up the phone.

When my mother said that it instantly raised my eyebrow what the hell does she mean by she getting what he mother should have gotten a long time ago. I was so freaking confused everything right now was starting to really throw me for a loop. What the hell had I gotten myself into getting involved with this girl? There was some fishy shit going on here. I sighed dialed up my dad's number and waited for him to answer the phone on the third ring.

"Have you found anything?" My dad asked.

"Naw, but I just got off the phone with mama and she said something about Nyoami was getting what her mother should have gotten a long time ago," I replied.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" My dad asked.

"I don't know bu whatever it is got me thinking maybe I shouldn't have saved this girl," I replied.

"What? That is not how I raised you just because we got some shit going on don't you turn your back on her," My dad yelled.

My dad was a carrying person that had a big heart unlike my mother. Even though he wasn't my father I still had a lot of characteristics like him. I still had his attitude when it came to certain things. "Well, I'mma about to go in the house so that I could take a shower and try to clear my head I will try to finish looking for her tomorrow," I reply.

"Alright if I find anything out I will let you know," My dad says before hanging up the phone.

"Alright," I say hanging up.

After I got off the phone with my dad I got out my car closed the door did the alarm made my way up to the front door opened it walked inside closed the door behind me locked it went upstairs to my room walked over to my closet found me something to wear then went over to the bathroom took a shower got out went downstairs found me something to eat ate it and went back upstairs to my room where I watched a little TV and called it a night.

******

I woke up to my cell phone going off I don't know who the hell this was calling me but it had better be something important. I picked my phone looked at the caller ID and saw that it was a private number at first I wasn't going to answer it but a part of my thought that maybe it could have been Nyoami calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Isaiah baby help me please," I heard Nyoami whisper through the phone.

"Nyoami baybeh is that you?" I asked sitting up in my bed.

"Yes, come and help me please," I say back.

"Alright where you at?" I asked getting out of bed.

"I don't kno-"

Before she could finish her statement I heard a loud bang sound followed by the phone going dead. My heart begin to be fast I hope nothing happened to her out the baby I finished putting on everything grabbed my gun, and keys then ran out of the house hopped in my car called up my dad and sped off down the road. I don't know where she was but I was going to find out. I pulled over on the side of the road pulled my phone out of my pocket dialed Nyoami's number in the search engine and waited for it to locate her. I forgot I had gotten the tracking device installed in her phone like two weeks before she went into labor. I don't know why but I felt like if I got this installed then I would know where she was at all times. Once it located her I crunk my car up and pulled off in the direction that it was telling me to go. I was going to find her one way or the other.

______________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoy it, Comment, Vote, Share. Also I would like you guys to check out my two new stories and tell me what you guys think. There called Music & Love (It's and August story) and the other one is called Trapped Souls (It's a Bryson story) hope you all like them.