.1

I sat in my room listening to Gangsta Gangsta by NWA when there was a knock at my door. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and told the person to come in and in walked my mom. I don't know how she got into my house, but she was here. Pausing my music, I sat my IPod down on the nightstand next to my bed then got up and greeted my mother. Even though at times I couldn't stand my mother, at times she was still my mother. My mother reminded me so much of Jada Pinkett when she stood about 5'2" with long black hair that touched the small of her back. When my mom smiled you could see her deep dimples, my mother had no wrinkles no nothing she was flawless. Anyways I finished hugging my mother, kissed her on the cheek and headed downstairs with her right behind me. Once we finally made it downstairs, I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed me something to drink.

"So, Isaiah I was talking to your father, and he said that he wanted to step down and hand you the throne." My mom smiled showing off her dimples.

"I know I've been talking to him about that." I say nodding my head.

"Yeah so have you been looking for a woman?" My mom smiled. "

Man ma I don't want to talk about all of this." I say rolling my eyes.

"What I'm just being honest in order for you to get what's yours." My mom replied.

I sighed and shook my head. I didn't want to talk about this shit and I didn't know why I had to find a woman in order to get what was mines. I continued to think to myself when my thoughts were interrupted by my mother clearing her throat.

"Well baby I'm about to head out and I will talk to you later alright." My mom says smiling.

"Yeah." I answered back.

"Okay and keep what I said in mind." She smiled.

"I will mother." I bluntly lied.

Like I said before I wasn't thinking about having a family at the moment, I was still young and all I wanted to do was live my young life. Not be tied down to no bitch.

"But if you need me to I can set you up on another date." She smiled.

"O nooo I'm good." I say shaking my head.

I didn't want to go on no more dates that my mom had set up because the last dates I went on was hell. The one before the recent one damn near killed me with her body funk. She had taken her clothes off when we got back to my house and damn near killed me. Her funk had hit my nose so bad that I still live with that horrible memory to this day. Then as for the last one she was this fine lil bitch that looked like Serena Williams, but the bitch was fucking crazy. This hoe was talking about going off to Vegas and getting married. I was like bitch what the fuck I don't even know you. O yeah then there was this dyke bitch all she talked about was her fucking strap and how she would fuck the shit out of me behind closed doors. I was like bitch no the fuck she had turned me completely off.

I sighed, shook my head and escorted my mother out the door. I didn't need her to set me up with no one else. Once I showed my mother out the door I walked back over to the kitchen and got ready to fix me something to eat when I realized that I needed to hit up someone's store. I grabbed my keys and cellphone then headed for the door where I left out and locked up.

I hit the alarm on my Red 2013 Ford F150. It was a limited and this car was my baby. Anyways after I finished doing the alarm, I hopped in checked my mirrors backed out and made my way to the store. Once I pulled up to the store, I got out, did my alarm, walked in, got the things I needed, then got in line. I was behind this one little shorty that looked as if she were pregnant or something.

"Okay look I don't have the money for it so you can put all of this shit back." The girl yelled.

"You knew you didn't have enough money when you put the shit up here." The girl at the register yelled back.

"I want to talk to your manager." The girl replied.

"You don't need to talk to my manager." She replied.

I was starting to get annoyed as fuck this bitch that was at the register was so fucking unprofessional.

"Look let me pay for shorty stuff." I say going in my pocket and pulling out my money so I could pay for her stuff.

"No, you don't have to it's okay." She replied.

"Look ma I don't have to, but I want to." I sighed. She sighed back and told me Okay, I smiled, told her thanks and paid for her things. After I paid for her stuff, I paid for my stuff and headed out the store where I saw her standing there.

"Hey, I wanna say thank you." She says smiling.

"No problem ma." I say nodding my head.

"I wanna know if I could make it up to you." She replied.

"But you don't have to ma."

"I don't have to, but I want to so here is my number." She says handing me a piece of paper.

I nodded my head, told her okay and made my way over to my car where I hopped in and made my way home.