.19

I finally pulled up to this warehouse that had both my mother car and another car sitting in front of it I reached over opened my glove department grabbed my Glock 42 closed the glove department back then got out closed the door behind me slipped my gun in my waist and made my way inside. Once I got inside I could hear my mother talking to some guy so I pulled my gun out and stood over by the wall.

"I don't care what the fuck you do to the baby just as long as you kill that hoe!" My mother yelled.

"I'm not about to kill my fucking child!" The guy yelled back.

"Well keep the fucking child I'mma kill that bitch Nyoami," My mother replied.

"You know what bitch that's the same reason why I left your ass in the first fucking place," The guy says.

"You have no fucking heart you're a heartless ass bitch,"

"I'm heartless?" My mother shouted.

"Yes, you're the one that got with another man so that you could trap him,"

"No, you have no proof,"

"I have all the proof that I need bitch, you fail to realize that Isaiah was my fucking best friend dumb ass!" The guy shouted back.

That must have pissed my mother off because before I knew it she had aimed the gun at my real father's head and shot him right in the middle of his eyes. After she shot him she then walked over to a room where she opened the door revealing both Nyoami and Princeton.

"Please let me go," Nyoami pleaded.

"Why should I let you go hoe?" My mother asked now aiming the gun at Nyoami's head.

"Because it's not worth it," I replied. "And why is it not worth it?" She asked.

"I'm not the one you should be mad at just because my mother and your ex-messed around it didn't have anything to do with me. I was only a baby when that shit happened," Nyoami pleaded.

"Whatever," She says cocking the gun back.

"Drop it," I yelled stepping from behind the wall.

"Well, Well, look who we have here," My mother smiled turning around aiming the gun at me.

"Why are you doing this ma?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I this hoe messed up everything," My mom smirked.

"I didn't mess up anything," Nyoami shouted behind my mother.

"Yes, you did if you would have stayed where the fuck you were then my family wouldn't be falling apart like it is now," My mom replied turning around and aiming her gun back at Nyoami's head.

"Mama put the gun down," I say cocking my gun back. I didn't want to kill my mother but if I had to do it I would do it I wasn't about to let her kill Nyoami just because of some shit that her mother did.

Nyoami was not her mother and plus on top of that she had a child that she had to take care of. I didn't want Princeton to grow up without a mother not saying I wouldn't raise him but it was nothing like having a mother.

"Why are you trying to save this hoe?" My mom asked.

"Because I love her," I blurted out.

"How the hell are you going to love someone your barely even know," My mom shouted.

"Because Joyce he actually has a heart unlike you," My father yelled behind me.

"Fuck you!" My mother yelled firing her gun only to miss my father.

"Wrong bitch!" My dad yelled.

"Isaiah get Nyoami and Prince and the three of you get out here," He says motioning towards Nyoami and Princeton.

I nodded my head walked past my mother where I untied Nyoami then walked over towards the other door opened it and grabbed Princeton who was in there crying to the top of his lungs. I picked him up laid him on my shoulder and walked back out the room where I saw my dad now standing in front of my mother with the gun aimed at her head.

"If you're going to kill me kill me," My mother smirked.

"I'm not gone kill you just yet bitch," My dad replied.

"You might as well,"

"First before I do it I want you to tell Isaiah the real reason as to why I'm sick," My dad replied.

"You know why you sick,"

"Tell him bitch!" My dad yelled cocking the gun back.

"I tried to kill him off so that I could get all of his money," She blurted out.

"And why were you trying to get my money bitch?"

"Because I was going to run away with Marvin the plan was to take both Isaiah Sr. out and take Nyoami out," She confessed.

"Why would you do something like that mom?" I asked shaking my head.

"Because your mother doesn't care about nobody but herself," My dad says pulling the trigger shooting my mother in the head.

"You three get out of here," My dad yells back at us.

"What about you?" I asked. "I'mma be fine I need to dispose of this trash," My dad says putting his gun back in his waist.

I nodded my head grabbed Nyoami's hand and led her out the warehouse over to the car opened the door for her handed her Princeton closed the door and ran around to my side of the car where I hopped in closed the door behind me crunk the car up and sped out of the parking lot. I had so much on my mind right now and everything that happened tonight had really thrown me for a loop.

_____________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this update. This story is about to come to a end shortly. This was actually going to be a short story. But you guys know what to do, Comment, Vote, Share. Love you guys and your comments. They have me cracking up.