.2

After leaving the store I finally arrived home, even though I really didn't want to be here I had no choice. Slowly walking in the front door I could hear my step dad Martin in the living room hollering at the TV. I couldn't stand this man; he was left to look over me when my mother died. He was a cool guy while my mother was alive but when she died he became a monster.

"Nyoami is that you?" He yelled.

"Yes." I say rolling my eyes.

"What the fuck took you so damn long." He yelled.

I don't know why this man was always yelling.

"Because I didn't have enough money so I had to put some stuff back but thanks to this guy behind me that paid for everything." I sighed.

"Uh huh." I rolled my eyes and started putting the things up when he came and wrapping his arms around me.

"You know I love you Nyoami." He whispered in my ear.

Chills started shoot through my body. And these weren't no good chills. Like I said when my mother died he became a monster, late at night he would sneak into my room and have his way with me leaving me to end up pregnant.

"Why don't you take daddy upstairs and give him the time of his life." He continued to coo in my ear.

I wasn't feeling this shit I was tired and praying that one day my prince charming would come and scoop me up off my feet. But I knew that was all a fairytale. Anyways as I continued to try and ignore him he slid his hands down my pants where he started to massage me. Tears started to slowly run down my face. He then picked me up took me upstairs and had his way with me.

------------------------------------------------

Once he finished having his way with me I slowly climbed out of bed walked over to my room ran me some shower water hopped in and did my thing. When I finally finished my shower I hopped out dried off got dressed grabbed my cell phone and walked out. I could no longer deal with the pain that I was going through. I had to get far say from here where I was going I don't know but l could no longer deal with all of this no more.

I started to walk down the sidewalk when I heard my cellphone going off, looking down at it I saw an unknown number flash across my screen. Not wanting to be rude and hang up the phone I pressed the talk button and waited for the person on the other end of my phone to say something.

"Um hey this is Isaiah I was calling you because I met you at the store earlier today and I wanted to check up on you and make sure you were alright." I heard the guy on the phone say.

He had this sweet mellow type voice that sounded almost as if he were from New Orleans or something. I don't know I could be mistaken.

"O, hey Isaiah my name is Nyoami." I say smiling.

"Alright nice to meet you ma." He says smiling.

"Same here." I smile back.

"Yeah so what are you doing right now if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm walking down the street." I replied.

"Walking down the street? Why the hell are you walking down the street?" He asked confused.

"Because I just left my stepdads house I ran away." I sighed.

"Why did you runaway?" He asked.

"Well where are you. Your pregnant and you don't need to be walking down the street at this time of night it is almost ten o' clock girl and you do not need to be out this late." He says back.

"I'm over on peach street." I say looking up at the sign.

"Alright, I will be over there in a few stay where you at." He replied.

"Okay." I say smiling.

We hung up the phone and I sat down on the side of the road with my bags. I didn't want to just sit here and wait because lord knows if that man was looking for me. While sitting on the side of the road for what seemed like forever I saw a black avenger pull up in front of me causing my heart to start beating fast. Praying that it wasn't some kind of crazy ass nikka trying to hurt me.

"Hey Nyoami hope in." I heard the person yell as the rolled the window down.

I got up grabbed my bags and walked over to car and looked in the window to see Isaiah sitting there, smiling I opened the door got in sat my bags on the floor in front of me and closed the door.

"Are you hungry?" He asked pulling off.

"No," I say shaking my head.

"Alright well I'm finna slide by Jack in the box and grab me a bite to eat." He says smiling.

I nodded my head told him okay and we pulled into Jack in the box. He pulled over to the drive through ordered his food paid for it then waited for his food to come. Once his food had come he pulled out of Jack in the box and headed to his house.