.10

Once I woke up the next morning I realized that I was laying in my own bed with my covers over my body. I climbed out of the bed slipped on my bedroom shoes and made my way out of the room. I could tell that Isaiah was cooking because it was smelling good up in here. I loved when he cooked for me. You can call me fat all day but I don't care.  Walked over to the Island took a seat in front of him.

"Good Morning beautiful," He says smiling.

"Good Morning Handsome," I say smiling back.

"How was your sleep last night?"

"It was good and yours?" I asked back.

"It was good," He replied.

I nodded my head and bit down on my bottom lip as my eyes roamed over his body. This man was so sexy he reminded me of one of those Roman Gods.

"Are you ready to eat?" He asked snatching me from my thoughts.

"Yup," I say nodding my head.

He nodded back grabbed the plates from the cabinet fixed our plates sat them down on the island then grabbed some glasses poured the both of us some Orange juice sat it down next to our plates stuck the orange juice back in the fridge then walked around to the island where I was sitting said the grace and the two of us starting eating.

"So my mama called me this morning and said that she wants us to come over tonight for dinner," He says breaking the silence that had come over us.

I was too this food to even talk right now I wanted to eat.

"Okay, but what's the catch though?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I don't know but I told her that we would come over though," He replied.

"Okay, that's cool but if she try some funny stuff I got something for her," I say back.

I didn't have time for Ms. Thomas and her games but if she wanted to play these little kid games then I was going to play them right alone with her. I knew that when this baby was born she was going to try and get a DNA test but like I said I had something for that ass I was going to have my friend that work down at the clinic do somethings for me. I wasn't going to let her try and dig deeper into my business. But at the end of the day I really didn't care because I was only doing this for her son.

"So you down to this diner?"

"Yup," I say nodding.

"Alright it's at seven," He replied.

I nodded my head and told him okay even though I didn't want to go over here and be bothered with his crazy ass mama I was just going to go over here so that we could get this shit over and done with. I finished eating my food got up from the island walked around to the sink washed my plate out drunk the last of my orange juice then walked back over to Isaiah where I kissed him on the cheek and made my way upstairs. I wanted to get me some rest before I had to go and deal with this lady tonight. I was going to need all of the sleep that I was going to need dealing with the Devil himself. I don't know what it was with this lady but she didn't want to see her son as happy as she said she did.

If your son is happy then why the hell won't you leave him the freak alone. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep when I felt Isaiah's arms wrap around my body. I smiled and scooted back on him. I was slowly starting to catch feelings for this man and I wasn't even trying to do that. Then again when you be around somebody all the time you do tend to fall for them.

**************

Once Isaiah and I both woke up from our nap I looked over at the clock which read six-fifty pm I guess the little nap that we took lasted longer than what I expected. I hoped out of bed walked over to my drawer found me some undergarments then went in the bathroom took a quick shower got out walked back in the room and found me something to wear. Isaiah had already left out of the room so I'm guessing he had went in his room so that he could get dressed. I finished looking myself over in the mirror smiled grabbed the things I needed and headed downstairs where I waited for Isaiah to come downstairs. I was dreading going over to his parents' house but since he had promised his mother he would come over I wasn't going to bail out on him. I sat down on the couch and said a quick prayer. Once I finished saying my prayer Isaiah walked down the stairs looking sexy as hell.