.7

I stood downstairs waiting on lil mama to come down stairs they never lied when they said that pregnant women took forever to get dressed. It seemed like it took lil mama forever to get dressed but once she did come downstairs she looked amazing.

"Okay, so what do you think?" She asks smiling as she turned around and modeled what she had on.

As she turned and modeled what she had on I admired lil mama's ass it was phat as hell but I guess that's what happened when you were pregnant. Anyways I continued to look her over and admire her body until she cleared her throat and snapped me from my thoughts.

"What happened?" I asked looking up at her as I shook my head.

"I was saying what do you think?" She asks laughing.

"I think you look nice mami," I say nodding my head as I licked my lips.

"Thank you and you look nice too," She says smiling.

I nodded my head told her thanks grabbed her hand as she walked down the stairs. We walked over to the door I opened waited for her to walk out closed it behind me locked it did the alarm on my car then walked over to it opened the door for her waited for her to get in closed it behind her and made my way over to my side opened the door hopped in closed it behind me did the seat belt checked my mirrors made sure no one was behind me then backed out and made my way towards the restaurant. I was so nervous about this whole plan and I hoped it worked because I knew how my mother was she would try and ask a million and one questions then on top of that she would try and get a DNA test if she felt it was necessary.

"You alright Isaiah?" Lil mama asked snatching me from my thoughts.

"Yeah," I say nodding as I glanced over at her and smiled.

"You sure because you seem a little nervous," She replies.

"I'm good just wondering how this would go considering I knew how my mother could be at times," I replied. "Don't stress it I got this all I'mma need you to do is just sit there and look handsome," She says smiling causing me to laugh.

"Really ma sit there and look handsome?" I chuckled.

"Yup," I say nodding my head.

She nodded her head placed her hand on top of my hand and rubbed it causing me to smile.

*************

Soon as we pulled up to the restaurant I killed the ignition got out of the car walked around to Nyoami side opened the door for her helped her out closed it then threw the valet the keys along with a tip. The two of us made inside over to the hostess where I told her the names then followed her over to the table where I saw my mom and dad already sitting there. Seeing my mother sitting there with this little sly look on her face my hurt started to speed up and the butterflies that I felt earlier were coming back in my stomach. I was starting to regret this decision but it was too late to turn around now and go back home because we were already here.

"Hey baby," My mom says smiling as she got up from her seat.

"Hey, mom," I say smiling back as she pulled me into a hug.

"So this is the pretty lady that's having my grandbaby?" She asked looking over at Nyoami.

"Yes, ma'am," I say nodding my head.

"Well isn't she the loveliest thing," My mother says smiling.

"Yup," I say nodding my head.

She smiled pulled Nyoami in a hug and squeezed her I thought that by the way she was hugging her that she was going to squeeze the life and the baby out of her.

"Okay Joyce that is enough you're going to kill both the girl and the baybeh," My father finally spoke getting up from his seat.

"Oh, shut up nigga no one asked you," My mom says rolling her eyes and releasing Nyoami followed by my father embracing her in a hug as well.

After my father finished hugging her I pulled her chair out waited for her to sit down pushed it up to the table and took my seat next to her.

"So Isaiah how did you meet this girl?" My mother asked taking a sip of my drink.

I started to say where we met at but before I could say anything Nyoami jumped in.

"We met at the store I was trying to pay for some stuff but I didn't have enough money so Mr. Isaiah here paid for it for me," She says placing her hand on top of mines.

"Is that right Isaiah baby?"

"Yeah, it is," I say nodding my head.

"Isn't that so sweet?" My mom says smiling.

"Yeah, and after he paid for it I left out of the store only for him to catch up to me. When he caught up to me we exchanged numbers and the rest was history," Nyoami replied.

"So how far along are you?" My dad asked.

"Well, considering we been messing around for a while I'm like eight months going on nine," She replied.

"Wow, so you been hiding her for that long?" My mom asked.

"Every time I tried to tell you what it was you never listened," I lied.

As the four of us continued to talk my parents listened and went along with what was being said I was kind of shocked that my mother fed from the shit but to be honest I didn't care because this only meant that she would leave me alone now about finding a girlfriend and shit. The waitress finally came over took our orders and we continued to talk once she left. I hoped this continued to go well in the end because I didn't want it to come back and bite the two of us in the ass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so as you know Isaiah, and Nyoami are in the MM along with his

Parents. Sorry for the long wait I had it written out but I hadn't posted it.

Um so now you guys know what to do show yah girl some love.

Vote, Comment, Share, Smooches KeishaK.