In love with my teacher? chapter 9

comment, vote, enjoy :) xx

Sophie's POV:

i had just finished with the school nurse,I had been seeing her alot after what happened in the toilets for regular checkups, James always comes with me. James had left about 5 minutes before me leaving me not really knowing what to do. i walked out of the health mentors and down the stairs. where i felt a familiar touch on my shoulder.

"ah hem, excuse me miss Jordan, could you tell me why you are out of lesson?" ahhh that sexy voice! the voice I have been longing to hear for the past hour. I turned around to see my unbelievably gorgeous teacher., Mr Robert Harris! It seems strange how we suposedly know eachother well enough to passionatly kiss that day... at that moment guilt rushed through my body, i had remembered that earlier in the health mentors room james had asked me to go out with him, I feel so unfaithful even though it happened before he asked me

i gave a weak smile at him. as he leant up against the wall looking hot but casual.

" Hello Sir." i said

" c'mon, i'll walk you to ICT you have it next period anyway." he said as he took my shoulder and pulled me in closer to his side.

I love it when he does that it makes me fell warm, a bit like how James makes me feel but James make i feel more natural, poor James... What can i do my heart has been torn into two pieces. one half belonging to Robert and the other to James.

" So how are you feeling now?" he asked

" Shit..." i mumbled "oh sorry Sir I forgot, i meant like, rubbish"

" nah, it's cool" he replied " dont worry i will look after you anyway"

"i wont, now that i know your looking after me." i replied

Roberts POV:

she started to blush, She is so cute when she blushes, her cheeks are so adorable too! she is so hot! I'm trying to keep my hands off of her and its so hard!

when we got to the towerblock i unlocked my room,i decided to lock it because i had confiscated a number of condoms, Lubes, chewing gum, Ipods and phones, why would a 14 year old kid have lube in there pocket, i mean come on! lube! seriously! mostof it was confiscated in form time when i asked all of my students to empty their pockets and give me anything that was not needed for school, unless they were going to have a shag in the toilets, I don't think so!

I opened the door and stood to the side,

"Ladies first"

" your such a gentleman" she replied as she stepped through the door.

Ruth walked in at the same time, shes Soph's form tutor, She's quite hot, but i dont love her.

" Hi Robert, listen we still need to talk."

"Not now Ruth! now is not the time. look come round mine tonight, we can talk then. okay?"

"sure!"

only problem is, She is 3 months pregnant....... with my baby.

dun dun duuuuun! Cliffhanger! will upload tomorrow night if i get 50 reads! :)

comment! which team are you?

team James

team Robert :)