in love with my teacher? chapter 3

comment please! :)  would love to know what you think :) and for future ideas :)

Amy and me were finally at school when I saw James strut past me,  looked at him lovingly as he gave me a smile and turned around in my direction and stopped.

"Hey Sophie! how are you? haven't seen you in a while" Asked James

"Erm... yeah I'm cool and I know right!" i said as my mouth dropped slightly

Amy started to notice that i was gawping at him so she nudged me.

"Sophie mouth closed slightly!" she hissed as she smiled and gave a nervous laugh towards James.

"So Soph, fancy a coffee after school?theres a Starbucks that has just opened round the corner from the old salon in town" asked James with a slanted smile on his face.

I couldnt believe it! they guy i have had a huge crush on for 3 years has asked me out for a coffee! i needed to act natural, cool and sophisicated.

"Erm.... ummm.. a-a-o-o-e-r-m..." was all i could say

i wasn't concerntrating on my reply all i could concerntrate on was his smooth sexy hair and his deep brown eyes and OH! that smile just makes me weak in the knees, when all of a sudden i was back to earth when he touched my hand slowly. i started to slightly hyperventlate.

"Sophie? hello... So? do you want to go for a coffee or not?" he said in his hot voice?

"James! i would love to! Thanks!" i said with a huge grin on my face.

"So meet my by the bike shed at 3:25pm i have to get my bike. then we can go!"

"cool" was all i could manage to say because i was staring into his eyes with lust.

"Come on Soph lets go sit down. good bye James." said Amy as she gave a sigh towards him and dragged me off toward assembly

we went to sit down as i bumped into a man, i looked up to see an unfamiliar face or should i say a HOT unfamiliar face!

being as polite as i could i said,

"Oh dear! i'm ever so sorry sir i wasnt looking where i was going, i hope i didnt hurt you?, are you okay?"

" It's fine I'm all good I just dropped a few boo-k-s" the stranger said slowly as he looked away from the books on the floor and into my eyes.

we stared into each others eyes for a few seconds, his eyes were deep blue and his hair was gorgeous! he was so tanned! and this was not fake tan! he had a slight spanish accent which made him sound ever so sexy! James had flew out of my head and Mystery Guy filled his place! I stared at Amy to tell her i will catch up with her and she immediatly left.

" sorry I did not catch your name" he said as he started to pick up the books off of the floor, I began to help him. i swivled the books around to make sure they were all the same way up. as i picked one of them up i saw the name...  ROBERT HARRIS!

Oh lord! could it be?, could he be? noooo! surely not?

THE NEW TEACHER! oh dear!

"Yeah, sorry,my name is Sophie Jordan, I'm in Sixth form"

"well Sphie Jordan, its been nice meeting you" said Mr Harris as he struggled to hold out his hand to shake mine whilst balancing 50 books in the other.

"Pleasure was all mine" i said as i shook his hand.

" sir would you like a hand into assembly with those books?"

"oh i'm not going into assembly with these i was actually looking for my form room, it says here T14 god knows what that means!" he exclaimed as he showed me his time table and information sheet

"it means towerblock, room 14 and you are going completly the wrong way! here follow me, your form room is just across from mine." i said as i dragged him the other way by the books he was holding.

We had walked up about 10 flights of stairs which were pretty knackering! we were both panting like dogs when we got to the top.

"and i have to deal with this everyday?!" he asked, taking out his water bottle

"yup" i said breathlessly. we smiled at eachother and flopped down half on the stairs half on the floor we layed there for about 3 minutes panting.

*RING*

"oh shit! thats the bell!" he exclaimed

"for assembly. fuck assembly! i miss it all the time! its shit!" i said

"language young lady! or it shall be a weeks lunchtime detention!" he said seriously but with a hint of jokeyness

" oh! you said shit! thats not fair!" i said

"yes but i'm a teacher"he said nodding his head

i sat up and started to walk downstairs towards assembly.

he sat up and looked at me, he opend his mouth like he was about to speak, but nothing came out so he got up, brushed himself down and walked into his room.

well that was awkward... :/